GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

QuickJack on Sale

slow12s

Ready to race!

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Thanks for the post...really want to grab one of these but I have so much $$$ going into the car right now I have to wait lol

Sir_Mk7r

Ready to race!
Thanks for the post...really want to grab one of these but I have so much $$$ going into the car right now I have to wait lol

that's what credit cards are for

P.S. I take no responsibility for your actions regarding the previous statement.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!

I feel your pain :(

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
What powers them though? Do you need a hydraulic powerpack?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I've looked at this before and I want it, but the price is a little steep. I would truly use it alot but for the price, i see used 2 post lifts going for less. Wish I had a garage with higher ceilings and I would definitely get a two post.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I've looked at this before and I want it, but the price is a little steep. I would truly use it alot but for the price, i see used 2 post lifts going for less. Wish I had a garage with higher ceilings and I would definitely get a two post.

Agreed, and I think the hydraulic system is a big part of the cost.

Anyone who needs this already has a decent-size compressor, so if they could cut the cost down by building an air powered one and selling it for about 600 bucks, it would be a great buy.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion

Bendpak makes a series of 2 post lifts for low ceilings. The shortest is for ceilings as low as 8'10". You can even recess the top into the ceiling a bit to buy you another like 6" or so if you need it. Price is a bit steep at like $3K+ but lifts the car as high as 58" which isn't bad for such a low ceiling.

I'm weighing my options for the future. Quickjak, low 2 post, and a more involved recessed scissor lift seem to be the only options for my garage. Low 4 post doesn't make sense as it will take up a shit ton of space and I wont be able to stack cars anyway.

May grab some quickjaks for the time being as my garage needs alot more work on the outside drainage, inside walls, and concrete floor which will all take time + a bunch of $$$ to complete lol

slow12s

Ready to race!
FYI this is $100 off through 12/11 making it $999.99 delivered

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Fuuuuck I could really use this.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Damn... someday