GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Measure Boost an Weight of the Facelift GTI?!

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
:D

Two important questions!

I have gone for a Stage 1 from BSR Sweden!. It is awesome upgrade, the cars feels spot on know!

Look at my Video!, when i measure STOCK VS STAGE 1 numbers :eek:

https://youtu.be/TC5JZlcnP4o

What is the best way to check the boost?

I have both Elm327 an obdeleven, but don´t find any nice way to do this..:confused:

And can realy the Car weight 3400?!?! :(

Help please! ;)

bsr 2.2.jpga.jpg

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
:D

Two important questions!

I have gone for a Stage 1 from BSR Sweden!. It is awesome upgrade, the cars feels spot on know!

Look at my Video!, when i measure STOCK VS STAGE 1 numbers :eek:

https://youtu.be/TC5JZlcnP4o

What is the best way to check the boost?

I have both Elm327 an obdeleven, but don´t find any nice way to do this..:confused:

And can realy the Car weight 3400?!?! :(

Help please! ;)

View attachment 23780

Log live data with OBD11

Select manifold pressure from the drop down (I believe, it’s been a while)

As for weight, go to a scrap yard or truck stop and weigh it on their scale. The door tag isnt what the car weighs

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Log live data with OBD11

Select manifold pressure from the drop down (I believe, it’s been a while)

As for weight, go to a scrap yard or truck stop and weigh it on their scale. The door tag isnt what the car weighs

Intake manifold absolute pressure? :D.

Yes the weight is some strange weight for the tax...:confused:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Intake manifold absolute pressure? :D.

Yes the weight is some strange weight for the tax...:confused:

There you go! Lol, I have an iPhone so no obd11 for me. My limited knowledge is from borrowing it from friends

As for weight I haven’t bothered to see where my mk7 sits because it’s usually packed full of car seats and kids stuff anyway. But my two door mk6 GTI clocked in at 3,200 stock and 3,020 after light weight wheels and exhaust

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
There you go! Lol, I have an iPhone so no obd11 for me. My limited knowledge is from borrowing it from friends

As for weight I haven’t bothered to see where my mk7 sits because it’s usually packed full of car seats and kids stuff anyway. But my two door mk6 GTI clocked in at 3,200 stock and 3,020 after light weight wheels and exhaust

:eek: hard to see the boost :). It's moving so fast!

I would like to get a graph where you see the engine and load pressure! :). It should be nice !. Somebody who knows how this can be done
:confused::confused::D

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
:eek: hard to see the boost :). It's moving so fast!

I would like to get a graph where you see the engine and load pressure! :). It should be nice !. Somebody who knows how this can be done
:confused::confused::D

You’re literally one click away from having what you want.

Sorry I’m not more familiar with obd11 to just ramble off the steps but it’s not hard to figure out how to log

A quick search would definitely get you there

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
VCDS allow you to log the boost and save it a file and print it. Then you can scroll down to see what the boost is, and at what RPM. Plus a whole lot of other features. It costs about 3400 Krona though. I hope that includes the 25% VAT to pay for your free healthcare, but that only accounts for about 2/3 of the cost there. Import duties? Distributor fees or markup? That's like paying about $375 for a 3-VIN HEX-V2 in the U.S.

https://www.vcds.se/

Do you have a trash dump near you? Here they have scales.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
#180 from wheels and exhaust?

Correct, and a few other minimal savings like CF intake.

Same scale, same (within the accuracy of the gauge) fuel.

It had an APR dp and a single exit muffler delete.

BBS LM reps wrapped in DWS

Ran really good for what it was. 13.3 @ 107.5 (ko3 6mt street tire record at the time)

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
^ Nice direct path intake screen.