GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Integrated Engineering ecu tuning

mindonmatter

Ready to race!
Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that we are currently having our Memorial Day Sale!

10% OFF All Tunes
10% OFF Open Air Intakes
10% OFF All Downpipes
10% OFF All Intercoolers
10% OFF All Connecting Rods
50% OFF All Merch

Let me know if you have any questions!

- John
Noooo! I just bought my IE downpipe. Shoulda waited.

ianisme1

Hi John. This is probably a dumb question, but will hardware and app work on more than one car? I have a 2019 GTI Manual and my gf has a 2017 GTI with DSG. I’m happy to buy individual flash packages but obviously don’t want to have to buy the hardware twice.

John@IE

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Hi John. This is probably a dumb question, but will hardware and app work on more than one car? I have a 2019 GTI Manual and my gf has a 2017 GTI with DSG. I’m happy to buy individual flash packages but obviously don’t want to have to buy the hardware twice.

Hey man! So the Flash Tool itself is locked up to 5 VINs. The tunes themselves are locked to 1 VIN, so you could flash 5 cars with that one tool, but you'd have to get 5 different tunes for those 5 different cars.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Let me know if you got more questions!

- John

John@IE

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Hi John-

Any plans to do 1.8 Golf tunes?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessir!

We're finishing up the post-dyno tuning for the Mk7.5 R (different engine internals - required a new/separate tune), and after that we're gonna start diving into the 1.8 platform!

- John

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Software guys are a special breed. I look for those who are freaking mad scientists. Jeff at UM is one of them. UM is a great option for a set it and forget it if you happen to be near a dealer.

Yeah Unitronic has impressed me for a OTS file. They make 99% as much power as a Eurodyne/APR file while running lot less boost. Before my mk7, I was just used to Cobb. So didn’t know to much about the files for these cars. I like my ED... but if I were to do it again knowing I’m gonna stay stage 2 “fwd ftw “ I’d probably go Uni. Obviously IE has been solid for this community and based off what I can gather, their tunes are probably very well done as well.

Ac253189

Passed Driver's Ed
2019 Rabbit Tune

John

Just so I am clear, the tunes for the 2019 GTI Rabbit are all available?

What about the 7spd DSG tune, is this ready to go as well?

Thank you sir

Been running the stage 1 tune on my 2019 GTI Rabbit for a few weeks now. Great tune. Will be going stage 2 once it's available.

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Yessir!

We're finishing up the post-dyno tuning for the Mk7.5 R (different engine internals - required a new/separate tune), and after that we're gonna start diving into the 1.8 platform!

- John
Ooh that's exciting to hear! Any plans for is20 and is38 files for the platform?

richief556

Passed Driver's Ed
I am running the IE stage 1+ High Torque tune in my 2019 GTI. Pretty happy with it wish it had more bottom end power. Stage 2 will be out in a couple of weeks per IE. Will upgrade to that for $100.00

IE told me the same thing 3 months ago, but i haven't heard squat about stage 2. have you heard anything?