GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

{WTB} GTI 2dr w/ PP, LP, & Manual

Rho

Car(s)
'16 GTI, '93 Supra
First post!
My '04 RX-8 was totaled by hail while I was out of town last month, so I'm looking to get into an MK7.

I will pay a $50.00 finders fee to you if you happen to find a car that is not currently listed through traditional means or popular sites, and I go through with the purchase. I will pay an extra $50.00 if the car is located in the South within reasonable driving distance of 73013 (i.e. I wouldn't have to ship the car). Add another $50.00 on top of that if it is Reflex Silver.

I'd be super interested in one in the following configuration:

• Reflex Silver, Tornado Red, Pure White (in order of highest to lowest preference)
  • 2-door
  • Performance Package
  • Lighting Package
  • Manual Transmission
  • Needs to hold a clean title and CARFAX showing no accidents, damage, branding of any sort (liens and recalls are fine), and any form of use other than personal.
Flexible on mileage.

I'm located in Edmond, Oklahoma, zip code 73013. I can arrange hassle-free vehicle shipping for the right car. Send me a PM!

Last edited:

Rho

Car(s)
'16 GTI, '93 Supra
Bump. REALLY wanting to make this happen!

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Bump. REALLY wanting to make this happen!

I have a car similar spec. ‘16 2 door reflex silver, 6mt S with wavetrac LSD, helix headlights, and a lot of other stuff. PM me if you’re interested.