GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TAC Systems Moonlight.

Cjburn

Passed Driver's Ed
I have had this sitting on my shelf for a couple months and finally had a chance to use it on the wifes Sienna. I did a strip wash with an akaline wash soap and clayed the surface, then used a panel wipe (ipa) to clean the surface completely. Apply a small amount of Moonlight on a microfiber applicator or towel. Let it dwell for one minute and wipe off. Its a very, very simple process for a 25% silca content sealant. Basically wipe it on a single panel and immediately come back and wipe it off. Instant gloss, on par with the internet darling, p&s Beadmaker. It has a 2 hour cure time, stinks like a true ceramic coating, and I will update with longevity in the coming months. This van gets a wash every two weeks because I hate doing it so much.

Dervdave

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf MK7 GTD
Yeah it is good, but I`ve lost my bottle somewhere in among all the other stuff :rolleyes:

Cjburn

Passed Driver's Ed
600+ miles, multiple rainstorms and two quick weekend getaways on the Sienna and its very shiny, with excellent self cleaning. I wouldnt hesitate to buy this product guys. I can see why it sells out as soon as it comes in.