GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A little off topic

ronlowenberg

Passed Driver's Ed
I am currently 5150 tuned. I really want mpi and a faster tune turn around time. I am planning on getting a Eurdyne Maestro. Moose tuned people, convince me on a moose tune over other eurdyne tuners.

I am currently TTE525R turbo.

ronlowenberg

Passed Driver's Ed
Name me the other tuners that have that much experience tuning mpi BTs. I'll wait......
This is why I'm asking. So there's that. I know that you are moose tuned Diggs. What hybrid? I'm away from a desk top at the moment

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Depending on what you believe the time table on Cobb MPI to be, it doesn't make sense to switch.

Cobb has A LOT of advantages over Maestro. Maestro has MPI and user adjustment. Just get a different Cobb tuner and you'll be all set when MPI comes out.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
This is why I'm asking. So there's that. I know that you are moose tuned Diggs. What hybrid? I'm away from a desk top at the moment

Tomioka IHX475

other Eurodyne tuners:

613B6 (friends with wy2slo)
Junior tuned (Miami??)
Nishan?? New York/New Jersey?
EQT eventually

Not sure any other than 613B6 have tuned MPI.

As I type this I see Hoon has responded. I agree. A lot of money to jump ship...ROI is poor now that you are on Cobb. Also, are you going to build the motor? Unless you are going FULL SEND, a 525 on Eblend w/ both pumps will be a formidable car.

ronlowenberg

Passed Driver's Ed
Tomioka IHX475

other Eurodyne tuners:

613B6 (friends with wy2slo)
Junior tuned (Miami??)
Nishan?? New York/New Jersey?
EQT eventually

Not sure any other than 613B6 have tuned MPI.

As I type this I see Hoon has responded. I agree. A lot of money to jump ship...ROI is poor now that you are on Cobb. Also, are you going to build the motor? Unless you are going FULL SEND, a 525 on Eblend w/ both pumps will be a formidable car.
I'm thinking of someday building it. I am for sure getting pumps because I am getting fuel starvation on 91 lol so a lpfp is needed.

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
I’m Moosed tuned. Full E85. Highly suggest him. When I dialed in MPI and E85 he took the time to go from base file to final tune in one night.

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Cobb MPI is coming soon, my guess is by May/June. 5150 can tune with Maestro, however moose and 613b6 are solid tuners as well

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Cobb MPI is coming soon, my guess is by May/June. 5150 can tune with Maestro, however moose and 613b6 are solid tuners as well

What leads you to guess that?

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Every pro tuner out there has said MK7 MPI is actively in development. I also know that Cobb purchased several MPI kits recently.

It's coming, the only question is how long it will take. After the DSG tune release, I'm really on the fence about what to do with my Boss 600. Leaning towards just leaving it on the shelf until MPI is released.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Every pro tuner out there has said MK7 MPI is actively in development. I also know that Cobb purchased several MPI kits recently.

It's coming, the only question is how long it will take. After the DSG tune release, I'm really on the fence about what to do with my Boss 600. Leaning towards just leaving it on the shelf until MPI is released.

You bought a 600 Hoon?? What u doing with the litco!?

pieguy

Ready to race!
You bought a 600 Hoon?? What u doing with the litco!?

:rolleyes:

On topic, Matt tuned my Boss 600 and EFR7163 really quickly and well. I asked him for a more conservative tune since it's my DD, but if you want it on the brink of destroying your motor, he'll do that too. Great guy.

Last edited:

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Appreciate the kind words guys.

I don't do this though for a business. In saying that, if you have to be talked into it, I don't think we'll be the best fit. I usually do referrals only anyways because it starts taking a lot of time up and I prefer to deal with people that are 100% in from the work I've done and know what they want, it just makes it easier.

I would stick with Cobb tbh, or you can talk to 613B6 (Sam).