Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi

SVTunit

Ready to race!
Edit: Quoted so we have some nice page topper pics

Some Panerai action! Nice!
I wouldn't mind a Radiomir of some flavor...

Best one there is still the Speedy though haha.
Overall though that is a very nice little collection.
You mention "some", are there more?

Yeah, you could say I have MILD addiction to collecting watches. :D These aren't even all of them.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Well damn, guess we can close this thread now hah.

We're starting to get some good ones in here. After seeing one person post a watch on here that I hadn't considered before, I'm looking at getting one. Interestingly Panerai, Omega and Tag seem to be the most popular with a little love for Oris, Hamilton and Rolex.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
We're starting to get some good ones in here. After seeing one person post a watch on here that I hadn't considered before, I'm looking at getting one. Interestingly Panerai, Omega and Tag seem to be the most popular with a little love for Oris, Hamilton and Rolex.

I am curious, which watch are you interested in getting now?

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I am curious, which watch are you interested in getting now?

I really like the simplicity of this Hamilton, great watch brand and priced very well so you don't have to worry about it much. I had a Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro Chronograph that I loved but I lost it (was not a good night).

The other ones I want haven't really been posted in here, IWC Portuguese, IWC Ingeniur, Rolex c. 2005 Datejust two tone, Rolex c. 2005 stainless/platinum Yachtmaster. Was hoping to buy one, but all that watch money went to an engagement ring a few months ago.

To get an idea of my style here are the three I’ve posted in here so far

Last edited:

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
SVTunit... Your watch collection is out of control. That IWC and panerai are top notch!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Has anyone else had an issue with quoting?
From time to time I try to quote posts but when it re-directs, all of the text I am trying to quote does not show up in the text box...

Anyway...@carchrism5, the Hamilton is the Khaki King Auto and I have had mine for a couple of years now and it has been great! It is my "daily" watch.
Don;t know how you feel about buying from the grey market but you can pick one up for under $400 from places like jomashop.
I bought mine from an AD and was able to get around $100 off which was fine with me.

Here is another shot of mine while trying to look cool in front of a DB9.

It is a watch that definitely looks better in person than it does in photos.
The whole case is brushed except for the polished bezel.
The crystal does not have an AR coating on it though. But it does not really bother me.

Last edited:

Wetelvis

Ready to race!
Simple Tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
Love the Hammy Khaki King as a daily.

Here is another daily of mine that is more a fitbit with a handful of notifications at this point... probably gonna be the cheapest watch on this thread but oh well! I still put a nice alpha shark on it lol (which hilariously takes away it's HR monitoring ability).

Attachments

• PebbleGTI.jpg
    PebbleGTI.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 495