GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Presents 2.0 TSI Gen3 MQB Performance Software

witsbusa

Ready to race!
OR they are taking a different approach. APR is keeping its local partners happy with tunes required at dealer and unitronic is taking a cautious approach and working on getting it right on first try and learning as the dust settles.. i respect that patience to avoid people becoming disenfranchised while issues are being worked out with customers being test dummies.. can't fault that approach because even though the early bird gets the worm, if that bird barfs it up others are there to gobble.. ha.

BR MK7

Ready to race!
OR they are taking a different approach. APR is keeping its local partners happy with tunes required at dealer and unitronic is taking a cautious approach and working on getting it right on first try and learning as the dust settles.. i respect that patience to avoid people becoming disenfranchised while issues are being worked out with customers being test dummies.. can't fault that approach because even though the early bird gets the worm, if that bird barfs it up others are there to gobble.. ha.

Ewww lol no one wants to eat others barf. I know what you mean but the flash from home capability has been available for a while but some companies are refusing to offer that to the customer.

Sent from my iPhone while on Mars

Ninorc

Not sure if it would benefit anyone, but I went ahead and bought the Stage 1+ tune. Had it flashed at Volkswagen of St Augustine. On my way back home I stopped at a dyno and did a few pulls. For those of you that go as far as to want to know brand and model dyno, it was a Mustang MD-500

The flash is the only modification done to the car.

Last edited:

snailmeat

Ready to race!
Not sure if it would benefit anyone, but I went ahead and bought the Stage 1+ tune. Had it flashed at Volkswagen of St Augustine. On my way back home I stopped at a dyno and did a few pulls. For those of you that go as far as to want to know brand and model dyno, it was a Mustang MD-500

The flash is the only modification done to the car.

Nice. Do you have a clearer scan or can you post the numbers? The current attachment is too low res.

Also, did you do a baseline on the stock map?

Ninorc

305 wtq
256 whp
340 est crank hp

I unfortunately was unable to get a pre-tune dyno. Will do a better scan of the dyno sheet tomorrow.

LG3MK7

Ready to race!
Nice numbers. I'm leaning toward uni over apr low output. Where's that turbo-back exhaust John? Is your software compatible with performance package gti's already?

Kyle@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Nice numbers. I'm leaning toward uni over apr low output. Where's that turbo-back exhaust John? Is your software compatible with performance package gti's already?

Turbo Backs SHOULD be available to ship next week, feel free to get in touch if you'd like more information, or to place a pre-order!