GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Like New 2018 Golf R manual w/ DAP, 1 of 14 in Jazz Blue Pearl!

ClayMan1

*** WINTER PRICE DROP: Now includes Weathertech liners and a 2nd set of alloy wheels on Bridgestone Blizzak WS-80 winter tires! Broken in gently using ethanol-free Shell V-Power 91 octane exclusively and receives a touchless Shell wash (including underbody) after every winter drive. ***

1 of 14 Jazz Blue Pearl, otherwise known as the 20th Anniversary GTI color, made by special order only ($2,995 option). Most of them are DSG, this is a rare 6-speed manual with Driver Assistance Package. I had to wait over half a year for VW to batch up enough orders across Canada to get it. This is a later production so the armrest opens!

No accidents, clean history. Just over 6500km. Wife thinks this car is slow, so I took that as an opportunity to try something else.

Minor upgrades:
$2,400 - New car prep and CQuartz ceramic coating ($2,400)
$1,200 - Undercoating rust protection package
$3,000 - Forgestar F14 lightweight flowformed wheels on Firestone Indy 500 tires (ditched the heavy stock setup and crappy OE tires)
$40 - Volvo plate bracket in rear
Priceless - No holes in front bumper (have unused plate bracket if you want it)

Nicer than a new one and barely broken in, did not go past 4500rpm until 5000km.

PRICE DROP: $44,000

Photos are on AutoTrader: https://www.autotrader.ca/a/volkswagen/golf r/north york/ontario/19_10938010_/

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Wife thinks this car is slow

have not gone past 4500rpm yet.

Ummmm. Maybe take it up to 7k and see what she thinks.
Order 1/14 custom color manual R. Wait half a year for it. Sell it within 3k miles. ?

Glws

ClayMan1

Bump, mileage now up to 6500km and car will come with Weathertech liners and a set of Bridgestone winters and alloys.

The car gets a touchless Shell wash (including underbody) after every winter drive so you don't have to worry about salt!

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Beautiful looking car and it's in the exact color(Jazz Blue) and configuration I'd want (6mt). Shame I bought an 18' GTI earlier in the year otherwise I'd be on a flight to Ontario. Good luck with your sale!