GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
You can also use VCDS to code

Moto Mikey

How long did it take everyone who ordered from e-Acca to receive their lights? I placed an order over 3 weeks ago and they still haven't shipped.. status is still "order received". I emailed them a week ago asking for an update but havent heard back yet.

kingkhan

Ready to race!
How long did it take everyone who ordered from e-Acca to receive their lights? I placed an order over 3 weeks ago and they still haven't shipped.. status is still "order received". I emailed them a week ago asking for an update but havent heard back yet.
Mine took 3 weeks for them to get the parts in stock.

Once they had them I got my order in about 4 days

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

pantsos

Ready to race!
Just a note for anyone that wants rear fog lights.
The kit comes with 1 fog light I think the driver side.
I personally think looks cooler and better with 2 fog lights. Personally I ordered every piece separately and got the passenger taillight from UK so I can have double fogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lijetta18t

Passed Driver's Ed
Just a note for anyone that wants rear fog lights.
The kit comes with 1 fog light I think the driver side.
I personally think looks cooler and better with 2 fog lights. Personally I ordered every piece separately and got the passenger taillight from UK so I can have double fogs.

I did the same thing. I even went as far as using the correct green connector so no need for me to remove the tab that blocks someone from plugging in the wrong tail light.

805mk7gti

Ready to race!
I have the BEC mk7.5 tails along with their harness. I used BEC's coding instructions via obd11. Everything works fine except I only have one reverse light on passenger side. Not sure if I coded something wrong or if it's a wiring issue? Also not sure if relevant but I do not have the Euro light switch that can turn on rear fogs.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I have the BEC mk7.5 tails along with their harness. I used BEC's coding instructions via obd11. Everything works fine except I only have one reverse light on passenger side. Not sure if I coded something wrong or if it's a wiring issue? Also not sure if relevant but I do not have the Euro light switch that can turn on rear fogs.

Did you have to do any modification to them in order to get them to fit porperly?

805mk7gti

Ready to race!
Did you have to change the value for Leuchte28RFL LC11-Lichtfunktion A 28 ? It sounds like rear fog coding might have been followed without a rear fog harness.

Thank you sir! I will have to check but I'm guessing that's most likely my problem. I do not have a rear fog harness or a rear fog light euro switch.

Moto Mikey

Seven weeks and my order from e-acca still hasn't processed. At this point, I might have to order them from somewhere else.

Any one have experience with purchasing tail lights from BEC autoparts?

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Seven weeks and my order from e-acca still hasn't processed. At this point, I might have to order them from somewhere else.

I ordered from BEC before and had no issues whatsoever with them. The lights came well packaged and arrived pretty quickly.

That said, their instructions could use some work.

The place that has the best instructions is DAP.
https://www.shopdap.com/make-model-year/volkswagen/r-models/golf-r-mk77/lighting/tail-lights.html

They also have a great video for the full install.:cool:

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R

Have you contacted Natalja to get an update on the delay?

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI

That sucks to hear about your tailights. I ordered a replacement inner tailight from E-Acca and they shipped it pretty quick. I bought my set of 7.5 lights from Ed@BEC and they work great. Ed@BEC is actually local to me and he's a good dude [emoji106]