GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Helix Soundbox, used or new

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
I am looking to sell mine ($350), but i am in Georgia. I can get is shipped out to you for $380?
Edit: programmed for 5 door GTI.

GhostGTI2

Ready to race!
What are you guys actually buying/selling as the “Helix soundbox”? Is it just the actual box with the sub that sits in the spare tire?
No other modules, wire harness, parts etc. included in these sale?
I’d sell mine, it’s actually unplugged because I’m running a different setup.
Mine is from a 15 GTI 5-door with Fender audio.

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
I am selling mine with the sub, box, amp(programed for 5 door car), and wiring harness. Mine is actually still installed in the car, until I find someone that wants it.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
What are you guys actually buying/selling as the “Helix soundbox”? Is it just the actual box with the sub that sits in the spare tire?
No other modules, wire harness, parts etc. included in these sale?
I’d sell mine, it’s actually unplugged because I’m running a different setup.
Mine is from a 15 GTI 5-door with Fender audio.

Helix Soundbox is an all-in-one Sub + DSP + Amp for non-Fender equipped vehicles. An (almost) Plug-n-play OEM solution.

So, your 2015 GTI with Fender audio has the Fender sub. Which is useless to literally everyone, including the people who have Fender lol

GhostGTI2

Ready to race!
Helix Soundbox is an all-in-one Sub + DSP + Amp for non-Fender equipped vehicles. An (almost) Plug-n-play OEM solution.

So, your 2015 GTI with Fender audio has the Fender sub. Which is useless to literally everyone, including the people who have Fender lol

Makes sense, thanks!