GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion

That strap is killer on that watch :D

The Speedy was my 30th bday present to myself last year. For my 40th I want to do a birth year Explorer II with the polar dial.

But I think I will need something to hold me over till then.
I wanted something with a blue dial, and I sort of want a diver that is not a Submariner.

So that brings me to the Tudor Pelagos

The Pelagos bracelet clasp looks really nice, too. I'm still loving my Tudor. Have worn it every day since walking out of the store (sorry, no GTI in the pic):

I think the red date ring goes well with the interior...

Love that date indicator. Nice and clean.

Was getting more and more interested into watches lately and my girlfriend noticed ... so got an early birthday pressent!

Skx 007

A classic. Looks great on that Nato! I'd say your girlfriend did a great job!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
That strap is killer on that watch :D

The Pelagos bracelet clasp looks really nice, too. I'm still loving my Tudor. Have worn it every day since walking out of the store (sorry, no GTI in the pic):

Thanks!

I wish they made a blue/blue/stainless Black Bay or else that would be exactly what I'd get.
I'm afraid the Pelagos would be a little too big, and I'm not sure of how I like the titanium finish.

I love your GMT though.

If I didn't already have plans in the future for a GMT watch (birth year Explorer II) I would definitely be trying to get the Tudor GMT...if I could find one!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Wood watch, ftw. Love the dark wood with the pop of light blue second hand.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Was getting more and more interested into watches lately and my girlfriend noticed ... so got an early birthday pressent!

Skx 007

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Well, this saves me the effort of posting my pic! Great watch the skx007, can’t get better for the money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Since we’re talking about the SKX...here’s my 009. Christmas present from my GF. Not really that into watches. All of my nicer watches came from my GF...including a Tag. She’s into watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
One of my favorite watches. Sorry about the crappy pic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
This is my daily.....Love how clear it reads at 0430

cdubbgti911

Ready to race!
Agreed, you can dress them up, or down.

The brown one is new and I also picked up a rubber strap to have on hand for...well, I don't know hah.
Here it is on the Hammy right now...

Luckily, the Speedy and the Hammy are both 20mm so I can swap out straps all day long. I have about 10 or so currently.

The Speedy was my 30th bday present to myself last year. For my 40th I want to do a birth year Explorer II with the polar dial.

But I think I will need something to hold me over till then.
I wanted something with a blue dial, and I sort of want a diver that is not a Submariner.

So that brings me to the Tudor Pelagos:

I can admire your taste in watches. Digging both watches you own. I've thought about buying a Khaki field Hamilton watch. Much more in my price range atm lol. My realistic dream watch being an Omega seamaster. Well I'll be saving for a few years, maybe my 30th birthday present to myself lol.

Love this thread...didn't realize there were this many watch guys on the forum.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Man those 007s are sweet! I think every watch guy should own one!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I can admire your taste in watches. Digging both watches you own. I've thought about buying a Khaki field Hamilton watch. Much more in my price range atm lol. My realistic dream watch being an Omega seamaster. Well I'll be saving for a few years, maybe my 30th birthday present to myself lol.

Love this thread...didn't realize there were this many watch guys on the forum.

Thank you. It's a slippery slope hah!
The Hammy was my first "nice" watch although I had always been into the Speedy.
But, I was in a similar situation where I could just not justify spending all of that money on a watch.
I had a good couple years leading up to my 30th birthday so I went ahead and used that as an excuse to get it.
It would be a great goal to set for yourself and you will just feel that much better about owning the watch after that.
As far the Khaki line of watches I think they are some of the best watches out there for their price point.
Can't go wrong with any of them in my opinion.

cdubbgti911

Ready to race!
Thank you. It's a slippery slope hah!
The Hammy was my first "nice" watch although I had always been into the Speedy.
But, I was in a similar situation where I could just not justify spending all of that money on a watch.
I had a good couple years leading up to my 30th birthday so I went ahead and used that as an excuse to get it.
It would be a great goal to set for yourself and you will just feel that much better about owning the watch after that.
As far the Khaki line of watches I think they are some of the best watches out there for their price point.
Can't go wrong with any of them in my opinion.

I've already told the wife that I am saving towards my dream watch and on my 30th birthday I'll buy my first OMEGA lol. I have 2-3 years till then so I'll work on those goals haha. In the meantime the Hamilton watches really have my attention. Where do you recommend purchasing the Hammys? I see them on Amazon for a much lower price compared to going to a jewelry store.

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
I've already told the wife that I am saving towards my dream watch and on my 30th birthday I'll buy my first OMEGA lol. I have 2-3 years till then so I'll work on those goals haha. In the meantime the Hamilton watches really have my attention. Where do you recommend purchasing the Hammys? I see them on Amazon for a much lower price compared to going to a jewelry store.
Try on at a watch retailer or jeweler to get an idea of what model you really like. but if you want a great deal you can take the reference number and try grey market retailers like Jomashop.com I've gotten a Hammy off there at a 50% discount

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk