GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

Shorty Long

Hello all. Here's a pic of the WSM Autobahn I picked up Friday evening in Maryland. This was taken Saturday morning after I cleaned off all of the bugs I ran into on my way home.

Lvetterling

Ready to race!
Hello all. Here's a pic of the WSM Autobahn I picked up Friday evening in Maryland. This was taken Saturday morning after I cleaned off all of the bugs I ran into on my way home.

Nice color choice. Only color I ever want. It always looks good, even when dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
That's... Um... An Interestingly dated look she's going for.

Square1

Go Kart Champion
I love it!!
I hope it comes back, mind telling us how its all wired up and what product was purchased?
We installed it as a joke but people seem to genuinely like it and my wife likes it so needless to say it stays. It turned out better than we thought.

Here's the kit:
https://www.amazon.com/Xprite-Under...erglow&sr=8-2-spons&ref=mp_s_a_1_2_sspa&psc=1

The rear is long at 36" and I had to make a bracket for it. The wiring was as simple as positive and negative.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
I love the underglow. I have always wanted to do it to one of my cars but wasn't too sure about it... I think I am going to go through with it on this one.

E90 Skye

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP
Styles repeat I guess! In the late 90s and early 2000s I was never a huge fan of it but it's certainly eye catching. I've actually seen a couple Jeep Wranglers near me with under glow kits. Either way your car is [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] with or without the under glow

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk