GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 digital manual

dm33

Passed Driver's Ed
Is the manual for the 2017 Golf available digitally somewhere?

VW website point to the app. The app says it’s not available right now but it looks like it’s been missing for years. The whole digital side of the VW website and app look abandoned and give a very bad impression of VW.

Does anyone have any insight on why the manual is missing. I’ve been able to get digital manuals on my cars since 2005 if not earlier. Find it amazing that VW would leave this in its current state.

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You are looking in the wrong place. Will cost you about $35 for the download, but you can download as much as you want for 24 hours.

https://erwin.vw.com/erwin/showSearch.do

Search this site, someone has a link to their Dropbox where they shared most of the manual. I found it was missing the wiring diagrams though.

dm33

Passed Driver's Ed
Crashing your car into a dealership showroom might make a statement.

Just bought the car. Love it so far. Love lots of little details. The biggest complaint so far with the car overall and even car buying experience is the lack of a digital manual. Its a very minor complaint. Hard to imagine VW can make such a good car if they don't have a good way to get customer feedback.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Is the manual for the 2017 Golf available digitally somewhere?

VW website point to the app. The app says it’s not available right now but it looks like it’s been missing for years. The whole digital side of the VW website and app look abandoned and give a very bad impression of VW.

Does anyone have any insight on why the manual is missing. I’ve been able to get digital manuals on my cars since 2005 if not earlier. Find it amazing that VW would leave this in its current state.

Do you have a scanner? Do it yourself. Probably only take a day or so. :)

adam1991

Banned
Is there some effective way to give VW feedback?

No.

Especially if you end up speaking with Evelyn at Customer Care. She'll leave whip marks on you.

Seriously. If you ever have to speak with Customer Care and you end up with Evelyn, hang up and call back. Ask to speak with someone else. Something.

adam1991

Banned
Just bought the car. Love it so far. Love lots of little details. The biggest complaint so far with the car overall and even car buying experience is the lack of a digital manual. Its a very minor complaint. Hard to imagine VW can make such a good car if they don't have a good way to get customer feedback.

When your grille emblem is stolen, this lack of a digital manual issue will recede into the depths of meaningless as you attempt--and fail--to replace the black inlay by itself.