GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
Update. Definitely works. I don't have time to upload it and play with it today. But it let me flash the tune and showed me all the features.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
Also only block it changes is number 5 if that means anything to anyone. Basically idk how much can be changed on top of the adjustable file.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
I dunno wtf we're gonna do with it, need tuners. Please tell me there is no lift shift buried in there somewhere haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
I finished the flash. Had a rough idle and it revved up and down kind of strange. Like it didn't want to rev. And the blow off was a little delayed and kind of stuttered. I flashed back to the adjustable file. The issues went away. I think that the Maestro file is like a baseline for the tuner to start with. I'll post some screenshots that I took

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Yep it's most likely a baseline file. I'd think he would have started with similar staged files as a baseline, but probably doesn't want to give away all his tuning secrets.. which I can't blame him for ;)

I may have to finally bite the flash bullet!

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Its me guys, let me clarify. I do remote tuning for big and complicated large turbo and fuel system setups for MK4/5/6's, B6/7A4's etc with Maestro. Ive tuned approx 100+ cars now around the globe purely on referrals. I'm not a pro tuner (but thanks for the words) just a guy that spent a shit load of timing learning maestro over the past 8 years now. I charge typically $550 for those setups, in other case much less if clients are just looking for small tweaks. Its just a hobbie for me and I don't need the money, its more because I become tech support and for people not to waste my time. I've havent done anything beside my own car for the Mk7 stuff yet, but looking forward to it.

This guy^^^^^^^^^^^
Only person ive seen on this tread to has talked of tuning other cars with Maestro.

Zx2man

Ready to race!
I think he would charge that for a crazy big turbo build. I got the assumption he would be cheaper on most tuning. Heck he will end up getting swamped soon lol.

Dibs on future tune discount since I mentioned him!! ;)) lol

cj_gti

Ready to race!
Any way to keep my stage 2 adjustable map and just add launch control?

cj_gti

Ready to race!
I finished the flash. Had a rough idle and it revved up and down kind of strange. Like it didn't want to rev. And the blow off was a little delayed and kind of stuttered. I flashed back to the adjustable file. The issues went away. I think that the Maestro file is like a baseline for the tuner to start with. I'll post some screenshots that I took

I wonder why there is a stage 1 and a stage 2 maestro file? What file did you flash?

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
$550? Good grief the Cobb tunes are a lot cheaper... I'm hoping now that this is available more tuners will come forward as time goes on

While everyone else in their R was trapping 114 to 117mph he went 120mph in a heavier car on his beta tune before maestro was even out. He's a good guy too and cares. Also however Cobb (specifically 5150) was good to me, can't complain. Hopefully have some numbers up in the next month or so with ED. Surprised more of you don't hit the track ?