GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fs: eurodyne powertap

Mr.Mk7

Hello guys I am looking to sell my eurodyne powertap tool, I have had it roughly 8 months or so and it's truly a great product for what you pay. I am currently looking to upgrade my car and go different routes to achieve the tune I want, Pro-tune, e-tune, etc. But don't get me wrong eurodyne isn't anything bad, I will post some pictures of the product itself with the original box that it came with and a recipet of purchase from USP Motorsports here in Coral Springs. I am looking for roughly $525 or obo, shipping isn't a problem just would be something that we would need to discuss. All the things included are the powertap tool, the cable that connects the powetap tool to the pc, the original box with the original paperwork and reciept, the credits are not included so those you would have to purchase on your own and I believe thery are roughly 65-70$. So if you're interested please send me a dm and we will get in touch.
Have a nice day.

Attachments

• IMG_0639.JPG
    IMG_0639.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_0635.JPG
    IMG_0635.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0636.JPG
    IMG_0636.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0637.JPG
    IMG_0637.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 292

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
FYI, credits for the flash will be around $500 and powertap tool sells for significantly less than what you are asking.

Last edited:

rr1santos

Ready to race!
most expensive used powertap i've seen

BananaSlug

Ready to race!
Credits are $62.50 each. I would need 8 credits for the DSG tune ($500). $500 + $525 (your asking price for powertap) = $1025. You should rethink your pricing since I can get the DSG tune with powertap for $699 from ED's website.

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
Op prob thinks tune comes with tap lol
Edit: never mind op knows about credits so clearly insane lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rr1santos

Ready to race!
Lol

cj_gti

Ready to race!
You realize these retail for like 150 or 200 got mine used for 90 lmao[emoji23][emoji23]

rr1santos

Ready to race!
i'll buy the tap for 90!

BananaSlug

Ready to race!
I saw someone was selling the powertap for $50 last year.

LG3MK7

Ready to race!
Yeah $200 new lol possibly trolling since only 1 post

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Mr.Mk7

I apologize for the confusion, as I only had it understand that they were 62 for all 8, I obviously didn't make this post to troll just didn't do all my research so I apologize for that. If anyone is still interested make me your best offer.

LG3MK7

Ready to race!
Makes sense. Let us know how your other tune is compared to Eurodyne. Currently ED stage 2 and love it. Might jump on maestro when that's released. glws

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Mr.Mk7

alright man for sure will let you guys know. I was eurodyne stage 2 as well and I loved it but had to go stock until clutch comes in because it couldn't handle the power anymore.

rr1santos

Ready to race!
so how much you selling power tap for??