GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion
Quad exhaust looks bad-ass on the Wagon up there.

Thanks man. Going for the OEM Estate look, the forbidden fruit here in NA. Golf R front bumper skin and associated parts is also on my radar, but no rush. I'll probably swap on Pretorias to keep it as close as possible once the time comes.

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Installed wheel studs and sr48 lug nuts today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cinderbike

Ready to race!
Thanks man. Going for the OEM Estate look, the forbidden fruit here in NA. Golf R front bumper skin and associated parts is also on my radar, but no rush. I'll probably swap on Pretorias to keep it as close as possible once the time comes.

The Golf R variant would’ve been the perfect car for me... Lucky Europe!

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
Are you satisfied with how the pens worked? I have some small chips and scratches to fix and I have the set of pens already but don't want to possibly make things worse

Meh. They work ok - as good as I could hope for. The chips clearly look touched up. But I was careful to mask of the area so as not to actually make it worse. They were also super small. I mostly did it as a preventative against rust.

I know I’ll never truly be happy until the hood is professionally repainted. Haha. But I’m clearly not gonna do that anytime soon.

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
New guy here, just made the migration from the TEX after lurking here far too often. Long time euro guy, mainly Audi, and I am happy to be back in the game.

2018 GSW, 6MT, 4MOTION

Stock tune for now, just a few Estate-ly bolt ons and Milton wheels on stock suspension. Looking to do 312 carrier (or 340 pp/r) brake swap soon, Bilstein B14 coilovers (if I can find them in stock,) and APR stage 1. 11k miles into the car and so far it has been a great experience.

Happy to be aboard.

That is an awesome wagon. If you do get that R bumper cover, could you put your license plate on your roof rack? It is a shame to drill holes in it and it wouldn't look any uglier on the roof.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
That single silver bolt would drive me nuts.

Good eye. Lent my buddy my bolts for a track day and he lost one mid course. I’ve since painted it black to satisfy my OCD until replacements come in.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
New guy here, just made the migration from the TEX after lurking here far too often. Long time euro guy, mainly Audi, and I am happy to be back in the game.

2018 GSW, 6MT, 4MOTION

Stock tune for now, just a few Estate-ly bolt ons and Milton wheels on stock suspension. Looking to do 312 carrier (or 340 pp/r) brake swap soon, Bilstein B14 coilovers (if I can find them in stock,) and APR stage 1. 11k miles into the car and so far it has been a great experience.

Happy to be aboard.

Welcome aboard.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Badgeskins stuffs

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk