GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A pair of videos guaranteed to lighen your wallet

Al_in_Philly

Autocross Newbie
One thing I have to give them credit for is that this is "Moog's" (Blair Joscelyne) personal ride; he got God-knows mow many dollars of free parts from Revo, plus free professional help with the installation, all for a little product placement. I think I need to get me a YouTube channel.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
One thing I have to give them credit for is that this is "Moog's" (Blair Joscelyne) personal ride; he got God-knows mow many dollars of free parts from Revo, plus free professional help with the installation, all for a little product placement. I think I need to get me a YouTube channel.

I am sure like small business.
For every success there are 100 failures.

Pickleahoy1

Ready to race!
Is Aussy horsepower lower than 'merica horses? The dyno even giving WHP seems really low for having done all those supporting mods.

Also, since Moog is taking the thing to the track why didnt he get camber plates... the EVO is gonna steer way better.

ndenning46

Dynos vary wildly from one type to another, which is why you can't really rely on comparisons unless they are done on the same machine.

Most Aussie dynos are either Mainline or Dyno Dynamic which read a lot lower than the dynos most Americans use like the Dynojet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Summons

Scotty Kilmer is one of the most annoying people on the planet, yet he gets HUGE view numbers on YouTube and is clearly making bank. 347k views of this one in ONE day? F me.

https://youtu.be/348MNEBfrZM
Yeah...

S. Kilmer is a 'never watch' for me - utter clickbait drivel, and he thinks he's a pro... Sickening.

MCM is also drivel, but they acknowledge over and over that they are NOT pros - they are entertainment... Yes, they too use clickbait to suck us in, but at least they know they are entertainment and rarely bill themselves as informative.

MCM did have a 300+ car tips vid that might be called informative at a stretch, but even that was more entertaining than useful!

E

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
MCM is really good car entertainment. Those group of guys are entertaining and they also work with some experts.

Pacific German1

Ready to race!
Its a great little series of videos documenting a well done Golf R Stage 3 Package from Revo.

Of course its not a total 'DIY' style build, so there are a few things done behind the scenes (such as mention of LPFP upgrade but no real video time to show replacement)As some users have commented, this car did see a spark plug change, snow screen was removed, lpfp upgraded, etc etc.

This car dyno'd differently than we are used to due to their dyno that was used. Also they ran the car on a 97 ron file which was basically like a 92 octane file, not the most crazy file possible.

In the US, we have seen Golf R / S3 cars make 420 whp on a mustang 4 wheel dyno with 91 octane fuel. 93 or 100 should be good for some extra ponies.

Our GTI in the EuropeancarGp a few years back made 500whp with wmi and race fuel.

These cars are also going 10s in the 1/4 mile with full street trim and 19" Revo wheels. Watching the video, they did say it was their first time at the track. I am sure with better fuel, more practice, and maybe a diet, they can also manage 10s.