GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

034 Billet Engine and Trans Mount

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Basically brand new. You need to order new stretch bolts from 034 but these are priced 200usd less than MSRP

Asking 600USD shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Curious why you are selling, were they installed?

Yeah they were installed over the winter, drove the car to the dyno and back but with my big turbo application and tune in having false knock readings. Any other application would be fine my car is just sensitive for some reason. 034 had no issues on their test cars.

gebrajake

Yeah they were installed over the winter, drove the car to the dyno and back but with my big turbo application and tune in having false knock readings. Any other application would be fine my car is just sensitive for some reason. 034 had no issues on their test cars.

How did the car feel with the mounts in?

Zacr811

Ready to race!
How did the car feel with the mounts in?

Like stage two BFI mounts. Noticeable NVH but it’s not bad.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Talking to 034 on a quote for the replacement bolts, can you confirm the part numbers listed on each mount?

It’s these exactly.

https://store.034motorsport.com/mot...8v-8v5-a3-s3-8s-tt-tts-vw-mk7-golf-gti-r.html

I don’t have them with me at the moment but it’s those mounts.

I run a similar set up but my car is also caged and everything which increases vibration, plus I’ve always been very sensitive to knock, I battle it all the time on my car. I think you will be ok.

gebrajake

Zacr811

Ready to race!