GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicagoland Chat Thread

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
Does anyone here have experience with installing Lamin-X or some sort of protection on the headlights?

DanJoy

Ready to race!
Does anyone here have experience with installing Lamin-X or some sort of protection on the headlights?

Nope but I do have Laminx in the door cups behind the handles. The material is surprisingly forgiving to work with and was able to be repositioned a few times with no issues.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You guys interested in going on any cruises? Seems the mk7 community isnt as tight as the mk6 was. I don't own a mk7 but man, looking back the forums used to be popping on mk6 and we'd have meets pretty regularly. My club meets every thursday in the burbs, its mostly a vw club but we have some other non vw's as well.

Would be cool to meet some new folks. Scheudle is posted
https://www.facebook.com/DeutshlandRaketenClub/

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
jay, I'm down!

#MakeTheForumzGreatAgain

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
jay, I'm down!

#MakeTheForumzGreatAgain

lol gtfo. My first VW friend!

Adrian the way I see it is you owe me a bunch of money. I wouldn't have probably modded my car as much if I never met you :laugh:

Sandbagger1

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
You guys interested in going on any cruises? Seems the mk7 community isnt as tight as the mk6 was. I don't own a mk7 but man, looking back the forums used to be popping on mk6 and we'd have meets pretty regularly. My club meets every thursday in the burbs, its mostly a vw club but we have some other non vw's as well.

Would be cool to meet some new folks. Scheudle is posted
https://www.facebook.com/DeutshlandRaketenClub/

Did you say road trip? Jay you can count me in driving my MK7. I’m sure John would participate with his K04 MK6, and I would have Ben drive my SC RSX-S. Just post the date.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
lol gtfo. My first VW friend!

Adrian the way I see it is you owe me a bunch of money. I wouldn't have probably modded my car as much if I never met you [emoji23]
???

yeaaaa.... plead the fif lulz