GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Most annoying thing about your GTI

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Then that should have been the end of it. If it is subjective, how could I be lying?

Ok, so you're just a hater; glad we cleared that up.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Thinking isn't your strong suit, is it? It's okay bud ...

Deflection from your own ignorance; classic.

I feel a little less intelligent from conversing with you, that's for sure. Apparently others feel the same way, so I'll do myself a favor and add you to my ignore list. ;)

Mydixadryl

Ready to race!
Sometimes this place reminds me of the default subs on Reddit full of teenagers, with all the nastiness about.

Mydixadryl

Ready to race!

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
Agreed. His opinion holds little value.

Jesus, I give up.

Totally agree. Also, can we agree that Nascar needs more road races? there's nothing better than watching a fat, powerful, no brakes car bounce it's way over huge curbs while trading paint with other cars. The last 2 laps of the 2012 Watkins Glen was some of the best racing I've ever seen.

Ok, so you're just a hater; glad we cleared that up.

Deflection from your own ignorance; classic.

I feel a little less intelligent from conversing with you, that's for sure. Apparently others feel the same way, so I'll do myself a favor and add you to my ignore list. ;)

Sometimes this place reminds me of the default subs on Reddit full of teenagers, with all the nastiness about.

Please do

Excellent. Motion passed. Let the record show that the sentence start date is 11/10/16 at 3:37 PM EST.

With this incident now behind us. Check out v8 supercar series. It's what I imagine nascar would be like if they let them turn right more often, seriously intense.