GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wastegate blues

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
From underneath?

From underneath is so much easier for GTI anyways. This reminds me to change to 3.6 tonight. 3.6 with car actually running right?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

faid

Ready to race!
Are you getting a whooshing noise? I would check and make sure no hoses popped off; start at the intercooler.

3.8 seems awfully high. Was that recommended by someone? Try 3.6 instead.

Thz didg, how to take out the battery, but finallly adjusted to 3.618. but now i am getting a code for p133600. For a torque limit exceeded. Hope the tune can solve the problem!

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Are you guys sure the adaptation is supposed to be ran with car running?? It seemed to only pass when ignition only was on. When I tried with car running it just says aborted due to safety reasons (obd11).

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Are you guys sure the adaptation is supposed to be ran with car running?? It seemed to only pass when ignition only was on. When I tried with car running it just says aborted due to safety reasons (obd11).

I think I sorted it. I actually got it to pass ignition on and when I tried it running it was already ok so it told me passed when I ran it again. Passed is passed.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Would like to add (for others) I do not think you need to ever turn car on for this. IDLE close position is the same as ignition on position. There is no difference at all. Also, I seemed to only could get it to pass with IGN ON only but then again obd11 is so vague, it just said "basic settings ended" with the green bar at the bottom so not sure if that means it has passed?

When I tried with car on it said: basic settings aborted due to safety reasons.

Can somebody that's done this with obd11 chime in please?