GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Drive / Car Work

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Alright guys. North Bay drive of highway 1 going on Saturday at 6pm. Before that will be a car wash starting at my shop around 2pm. So far there are an amazing amount of people who will be there. They total 1... me :p

Paddle_Slapper

Damn, would have been so down to drive up then back down 1.

Unfortunately I'm taking the car fishing tomorrow. hahaha

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Is this bay area drive thread open to mk6's or is this mk7 specific? If so when's the next drive to Alice's? [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Is this bay area drive thread open to mk6's or is this mk7 specific? If so when's the next drive to Alice's? [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Open to all VW/Audi's. No idea what Alice's is.... I suck.

Damn, would have been so down to drive up then back down 1.

Unfortunately I'm taking the car fishing tomorrow. hahaha

Since it is only me so far, I have no issues having the drive Sunday. There is a possibility I will go trap shooting at Valley of the Moon Sunday morning. So I though I would advertise Saturday just in case. I'm going to PM you.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Both Paddle Slapper and I got busy last weekend. So planing a South Bay drive this weekend. Not sure on what day yet. Feel free to chime in with what would work best for anyone interested, day and timing wise.

トッド

Hey Todd, where are you located? Are you Japanese or just an Otaku like I am? If you are Japanese then I want to inform you that I am using the term loosely, and to describe someone who likes anime and Japanese culture who isn't Japanese.

- ジョン
Not japanese. I'm just running out of ideas for creative usernames lol. My MKV did have a Cusco sticker on my windshield and JIC Magic coilovers, though. :p

I'm out in HMB so if ya'll follow through on an Alice's drive, I'll be there.

P.s. I still have those JICs (Cross Competition Coilovers) if someone's interested. The springs might need to be powdercoated or replaced. Should fit MKV and MKVI if anyone knows anyone.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Doing a drive to Alice's sounds fun. It's only an hour away from me, and after leaving the city the drive is nice. Anyone have a good idea of where to meet? Or meet there for lunch or whatever and do the drive after?

トッド

Doing a drive to Alice's sounds fun. It's only an hour away from me, and after leaving the city the drive is nice. Anyone have a good idea of where to meet? Or meet there for lunch or whatever and do the drive after?

I forgot Native Son's BBQ is at Prohibition Brewery this Sunday... So that's out for me haha.

Earlier is better for Alice's or anywhere on the south coast these days on weekends. The traffic from tourists has become insane over the last 2 years. We could meet in Half Moon Bay and cruise there via Hwy 1 S to 84 E and then 35.

Paddle_Slapper

You guys down to meet at Alice's? Maybe grab a bite then go for a cruise? This way we can all gather at a central location that might work for a better turn out.

Also, Sunday works best for me this weekend.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
You guys down to meet at Alice's? Maybe grab a bite then go for a cruise? This way we can all gather at a central location that might work for a better turn out.

Also, Sunday works best for me this weekend.

I am game, looks like Todd will be busy, but anyone else is welcome. Anyone who wants to go can PM me with their phone number and we will make it happen.

Figure with Todd's advice about tourists, maybe earlier than lunch? We will see what works best for everyone. If we have a solid group I could see about reservations, but not sure if they do that.

Last call will be Saturday Night I guess.

I'll send a few PM's about the drive to people who have expressed interest in the past, after work. Hopefully we can get more than two!

Paddle_Slapper

I am game, looks like Todd will be busy, but anyone else is welcome. Anyone who wants to go can PM me with their phone number and we will make it happen.

Figure with Todd's advice about tourists, maybe earlier than lunch? We will see what works best for everyone. If we have a solid group I could see about reservations, but not sure if they do that.

Last call will be Saturday Night I guess.

I'll send a few PM's about the drive to people who have expressed interest in the past, after work. Hopefully we can get more than two!

Sounds like a plan!

トッド

Have fun guys! Check out Sacrilege Brewery and Kitchen in HMB and Hop Dogma in the Harbor mall if you have the chance. Two of my favorite places for brews on the coast.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Hey all, not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Life keeps getting in the way. Probably gonna be out for a few months.