GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mobil 1 0w40 Deal

16GTIPP

Passed Driver's Ed
Ran across what looks like a pretty nice deal on oil if your in the market. Seems like Walmart has a "rollback" price of $22 on Mobil 1 right now. On top of that Mobil is offering a $12 rebate (2 per household) on 5 quarts. I only just submitted my rebate so I haven't actually gotten it yet but the potential for 5 quarts at $10? Worth a shot at least...

Here's the links:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-1-0W-40-Advanced-Full-Synthetic-Motor-Oil-5-qt/23636902

https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/synthetic-motor-oil-coupon

Hope it's helpful.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Ran across what looks like a pretty nice deal on oil if your in the market. Seems like Walmart has a "rollback" price of $22 on Mobil 1 right now. On top of that Mobil is offering a $12 rebate (2 per household) on 5 quarts. I only just submitted my rebate so I haven't actually gotten it yet but the potential for 5 quarts at $10? Worth a shot at least...

Here's the links:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-1-0W-40-Advanced-Full-Synthetic-Motor-Oil-5-qt/23636902

https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/synthetic-motor-oil-coupon

Hope it's helpful.
Thanks for sharing

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
The Mobil deal is a good one and I've used it many times.

For those that don't know, FCPEuro's deal is also awesome. Buy a change kit from them, then on your NEXT change, buy another change kit from them. The stuff you pull out of your car that was from the first change, you file a return with them and send it back under their lifetime guarantee program, and you get a refund. Yes, even on oil.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
For those that don't know, FCPEuro's deal is also awesome. Buy a change kit from them, then on your NEXT change, buy another change kit from them. The stuff you pull out of your car that was from the first change, you file a return with them and send it back under their lifetime guarantee program, and you get a refund. Yes, even on oil.

"IT'S FREE!!"

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG

I still do not understand how this could possibly be profitable for them.

16GTIPP

Passed Driver's Ed

I was unaware... that's a pretty fantastic deal. I'll have to check it out next time.

RichardCranium

Ready to race!
I still do not understand how this could possibly be profitable for them.

It's not, it's a loss leader. They're trying to attract and retain customers by doing that.

I'm not broke and I can afford my own oil. I don't need to take advantage of something like that to maintain my car. The hassle of having to send the oil back also negates a lot of novelty of this, as well.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
curious and too lazy to search who pays shipping for the "free" oil

waiting for my Mobil one rebate...got email saying it'll take many weeks a while ago.....thx to anyone that posts up deals

Mud

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
It's not, it's a loss leader. They're trying to attract and retain customers by doing that.

I'm not broke and I can afford my own oil. I don't need to take advantage of something like that to maintain my car. The hassle of having to send the oil back also negates a lot of novelty of this, as well.

I agree. I'm just saying it's an option. It's not one I currently use but many do.

curious and too lazy to search who pays shipping for the "free" oil

Customer pay. So you're spending some on shipping, but depending where you are, that could be cheaper than buying M1.