GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
under the not real interesting after one year a name for my GTI finally popped into my head

Black Betty....my version in my head is Tom Jones but less than 1/2 hr after thinking of it Ray Wylie Hubbard came up on my playlist singing about her.

GTI2016

Ready to race!
Installed 4 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports to replace stock crap rubber. Amazing difference.

Crackness1

Ready to race!
under the not real interesting after one year a name for my GTI finally popped into my head

Black Betty....my version in my head is Tom Jones but less than 1/2 hr after thinking of it Ray Wylie Hubbard came up on my playlist singing about her.

bambalam?

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Interesting. I realized this might not work on a TSi with the different grill.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

If you we’re to buy a grill badge from eurobadgez.com, they simply give you a plastic L bracket with 3M tape to stick it on the grill. Just find something similar at the hardware store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
New rubber. Conti ExtremeContact Sport. Holy shit what an improvement in every way over my completely shot Conti DW, even when those were new they didn't feel nearly as composed, quiet, and smooth as these ECS do.

Those old tires were SO loud at 15k, and nearly unbearable at 19k. And I realize now, not really that sticky after 10k miles. We'll see how these ECSs hold up.

slow12s

Ready to race!
New rubber. Conti ExtremeContact Sport. Holy shit what an improvement in every way over my completely shot Conti DW, even when those were new they didn't feel nearly as composed, quiet, and smooth as these ECS do.

Those old tires were SO loud at 15k, and nearly unbearable at 19k. And I realize now, not really that sticky after 10k miles. We'll see how these ECSs hold up.

nice, mine will be going on soon, just trying to decide how much more I want to push the stock tires before giving in :D

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion

It all showed up at once. Deboxed and artfully displayed for your viewing pleasure.

H&R OE Springs
Koni Yellows (Bilstein - get your shit together)
Shock mounts & bearings
ECS Engine & Tranny Mounts
HPA Dogbone
Sigma Short Shift Kit
UniTronic Cable w/stage 1

I already owned the foot powder.