GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

B8's In Stock for a Limited Time at ECS

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

Just got an email from ECS saying they have in stock, ready to ship B8's and B14's for a "limited time".

I know a bunch of you were trying to source them, so figured I'd post it up.

https://www.ecstuning.com/News/Volk..._MK7_Bilstein_Back_In_Stock_09122018_EP_27462

SVTunit

Ready to race!
Showing a ship date of October 31st. :(

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Damn, really? That's a little mis-leading ...

Pingers

Ready to race!
I just ordered the B14's for my Audi (Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers ES#3072870 Bilstein # 47-251588 - Bilstein PSS suspension kit )

Long story short, I had them up on my phone earlier and they were priced at $999. I checked on my computer just now and the price went up to $1236. I went right back to my phone, with the same screen up and promptly ordered them and got the $999 price. I guess with demand they raised the price too. Cray-cray

Ship Date is today, so the B14's are still in stock.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I just ordered the B14's for my Audi (Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers ES#3072870 Bilstein # 47-251588 - Bilstein PSS suspension kit )

Long story short, I had them up on my phone earlier and they were priced at $999. I checked on my computer just now and the price went up to $1236. I went right back to my phone, with the same screen up and promptly ordered them and got the $999 price. I guess with demand they raised the price too. Cray-cray

Ship Date is today, so the B14's are still in stock.

Showing a ship date of October 31st. :(

Damn, really? That's a little mis-leading ...

Nonsense the way they run their business based on my personal experiences with them. You'd think with the extra scrutiny the Jalopnik article brought last week they wouldn't be pulling funny stuff like this.

Pingers

Ready to race!
B14's are now showing October 5th. My order says "picked" so I'm assuming I was one of the last orders before sell-out.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Follow up...
If I put just 1 front strut in the cart, I get the message "your projected ship date is in stock"

If I put TWO of them in, it changes to "Oct 31"

Thats pretty weird. They only have one left? Or them and their website are fucking around?

I was going to give it a try, but now I don't think so.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Plenty of legit Bilstein dealers in the country, why screw around with these fartknockers? They aren't going to get their hands on them any faster than anyone else.

I've used shox.com many times in the past for Bilstein and other stuff. Great pricing and service, and no BS. They are in San Diego and so is Bilstein USA, so if anybody is dialed in as a dealer, they probably are.

EDIT: For the helluvit I just checked their website to see if they have B8's for the 7R in stock. They don't even list any Golf model past 6. WTH??!! :(