GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gut check: newer GT350

Mels15GTI

Ready to race!
I’ve seen that fastegg guy locally, he gets gapped by stock 5.0s. I have a buddy who has a stock ctsv and he won’t run him. Lol

I don’t see a stage 1 gti having anything for a CTS V, I tried one being Stage2 and got double bussed by it. Now that I’m protuned, I can probably get a car on a first gen coyote.

ironmb

Banned
I don’t see a stage 1 gti having anything for a CTS V, I tried one being Stage2 and got double bussed by it. Now that I’m protuned, I can probably get a car on a first gen coyote.

Oh trust me, us local VW owners know, he's full of shit. He'll call out all the people who are faster than him, then he'll dodge and want you to run his Audi friend lol

Mels15GTI

Ready to race!
Oh trust me, us local VW owners know, he's full of shit. He'll call out all the people who are faster than him, then he'll dodge and want you to run his Audi friend lol

This is unfortunate, it may be easier for him to convince another car group that his stage1 car smokes 550hp cars, seems weird to try to convince guys that drive and race the same cars though?

ironmb

Banned
This is unfortunate, it may be easier for him to convince another car group that his stage1 car smokes 550hp cars, seems weird to try to convince guys that drive and race the same cars though?

Yep, we have a local vw group and he left due to everyone calling him on his bullshit. I ran the same gt350 he’s talking about and pulled him by a car with an is38 and a shitty unitronic tune. There’s no way in hell a stage1 gti is doing the same. And there is absolutely no fucking way he’s pulling a stock ctsv. I have trouble with CTSV’s and I’m pro-tuned now.