GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs G37S, Stage 3 Fiesta ST

B00STED1

Ready to race!
Had some fun out in Mexico last night and managed to run a buddy of mine who has a stage 3 FiST. The G37S was random but my video shows the outcome lol Just went Eurodyne this week and I’m working with Matt on an e30 blend. There’s still more room for power but currently it feels amazing from the JB4 I had. The fiesta roll was done in third gear from 50-55 and the g37s was a 30 roll (I spun hard but once I hooked, it was a trip to Gapplebees). Enjoy guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwB9EAhMDIk

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
What is your whp? Taking a 2700lb/390whp FiST seems like quite a feat. At the very least your weigh 300lbs more with equal or less hp.

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Moose and Dan @ DBV just got slammed on mk7 big turbo FB. Lol.

B00STED1

Ready to race!
What is your whp? Taking a 2700lb/390whp FiST seems like quite a feat. At the very least your weigh 300lbs more with equal or less hp.
I honestly can’t imagine it’s more 330 at most, now I will say he had ac on and two passengers. But the way i was pulling at the end, I’m sure it would’ve been closer but still a W.

Last edited:

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
Moose and Dan @ DBV just got slammed on mk7 big turbo FB. Lol.

I fully respect Matthew's work. I have to agree with the rest of the tuners. He is simply a consultant, and not a tuner. To try and start a fight with Frank, Jon, or Jeff is simply a death wish. These guys have shops and a cult behind them.

As for DBV2. I have nothing to add that hasn't been said.

B00STED1

Ready to race!
I’m unaware of any of that situation, anyone care to shed some light on it?

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
I’m unaware of any of that situation, anyone care to shed some light on it?

Not much to shed. He tried to create a conflict with Mabotech over some money stuff. Frank proved it was all a misunderstanding, and had facts, then hell ensued. Threads got deleted, people got banned, Daniel @ DBV2's past scamming ways came out, ECT ECT.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Not much to shed. He tried to create a conflict with Mabotech over some money stuff. Frank proved it was all a misunderstanding, and had facts, then hell ensued. Threads got deleted, people got banned, Daniel @ DBV2's past scamming ways came out, ECT ECT.

Long story short. If you are a rookie, work hard and then let your reputation do the talking. Nothing happens overnight or after a few cars. Certain guys have big names because they took the time to prove themselves.