GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2018

slow12s

Ready to race!
I want in this year...totally missed last years

Dutch, sent you a PM

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
All PM's replied, we're sitting pretty at 34 participants. If you're thinking about joining in make your mind up soon, Sign-up ends tonight!

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
I totally missed it last year too. I’ve almost PMed about 10 times but my wife just had a baby today, so it’s probably good I listened to the voice in my head that said I should sit out this year. Great idea, looks like fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Ok Folks, it's on!

All givers have been PM'd their givees, let the fun ensue!

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Guys, I have a confession to make. After the conversations held last year, I wanted to send a package of dick cookies to everyone who signed up this year. Unfortunately, the turnout was so great that I simply cannot afford the shipping costs. My sincerest apologies.

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
I’ll pay for my dick cookies shipping. What’s your PayPal?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Guys, I have a confession to make. After the conversations held last year, I wanted to send a package of dick cookies to everyone who signed up this year. Unfortunately, the turnout was so great that I simply cannot afford the shipping costs. My sincerest apologies.

Cheapo!:mad:

Crackness1

Ready to race!
I fucking knew it. Found a pic of -Dutch-:

:D:D:D

Crackness1

Ready to race!
I just dropped my secret santa's stuff in the mail bin, so hopefully it'll be reaching someone by Saturday!

May the odds be ever in your favor.