GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[FS] [Central MD] Full Clark Plaid Seat Set

Gro Harlem

Ready to race!
It pains me to part w/these but I simply don't have the room to store a set of seats in my house and rather than sell my factory leatherette seats I'm just going to part with the Clark Plaids I picked up earlier this year. They are from a 2017 GTI Sport model and saw less than 5k miles of use. They are flawless w/no tears/burns/etc. Never smoked in car and smell new once installed. They have the power seatbacks w/manual height adjustment, side airbags, are heated and should fit any 2015-2018 w/those particular options already installed. Based on what I've researched they should be straight plug&play for any 2015-2018 Golf / Sportwagen or Alltrack minus the SEL models w/full power option and 2015-2018 GTI S, SE, Sport.

I am located in Gambrills, MD 21054 which is in central MD right in between Annapolis, Baltimore & DC. Also I can help w/installation if you want! Includes front seats w/rails, rear seat cushion & both seat backs. Asking $1000 for the full setup. PM / Email / Reply if interested!!

Installed in my Sportwagen:

ritsco

Does anyone know if these are plug and play for my 2015 GSW TDI SEL? I have the leatherette seating and don't care for it, but I would only swap these in if they were plug and play.

Gro Harlem

Ready to race!
I'm pretty sure some additional coding is required for the SEL seat swap since you have power height/slide adjustment also. I've also heard people just swap the seat covers over between the cushions which would be a pain in the arse.