GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hi from Melbourne..

Just a quick intro from a new member...

Took delivery of my new MK7 Comfortline wagon 4 weeks ago. Lost count of the different makes and models I've owned, but this is my first Golf and also first VW. Love everything about it so far.

Yep, one day my circumstances might see me getting into a GTI but right now I need something more versatile, so the wagon it is.

It has a high quality feel all round, handles like a hatch and is very quiet on the road, but the real bonus is the amazing load area in this thing. It kills all the small/med. SUV's for space (definitely didn't want to join the SUV brigade) and has a bigger cargo load capacity than both Mercedes C Class & BMW 3 wagons. I reckon VW have done a remarkable job with the MK7.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a long & happy relationship with my new chariot, so look forward to sharing MK7 experiences with other members.

Zach@etektuning

Eurotek!
Just a quick intro from a new member...

Took delivery of my new MK7 Comfortline wagon 4 weeks ago. Lost count of the different makes and models I've owned, but this is my first Golf and also first VW. Love everything about it so far.

Yep, one day my circumstances might see me getting into a GTI but right now I need something more versatile, so the wagon it is.

It has a high quality feel all round, handles like a hatch and is very quiet on the road, but the real bonus is the amazing load area in this thing. It kills all the small/med. SUV's for space (definitely didn't want to join the SUV brigade) and has a bigger cargo load capacity than both Mercedes C Class & BMW 3 wagons. I reckon VW have done a remarkable job with the MK7.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a long & happy relationship with my new chariot, so look forward to sharing MK7 experiences with other members.

Welcome to the forums.