GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Custom OBDeleven holder insert for glovebox

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Hey any updates?

Ugh... as usual, I'm experiencing delays with the ports coming from China. Been over a month and still nothing. Will be filing a dispute with sender in a few days. I may have to source them from a different vendor, but they'll still be coming from China. The 3D printed holders are all done, ready to pop the ports in. They've been ready for two weeks... I'm really getting annoyed with this seller on Aliexpress. It's the second time he's screwed up my order in one way or another.

Last edited:

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Ugh... as usual, I'm experiencing delays with the ports coming from China. Been over a month and still nothing. Will be filing a dispute with sender in a few days. I may have to source them from a different vendor, but they'll still be coming from China. The 3D printed holders are all done, read to pop the ports in. They've been ready for two weeks... I'm really getting annoyed with this seller on Aliexpress. It's the second time he's screwed up my order in one way or another.

I hope it all works out soon.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
The ports arrived! So I should have this finished over the Thanksgiving weekend, and will begin mailing out to everyone who's pre-paid for batch five starting on Monday.

I will have a few left over, so if there are a few people who didn't get in on this batch, you may be able to snag a leftover. Once I do all the accounting, I'll update this thread with the number of leftovers I have.

murph3699

Go Kart Newbie
The ports arrived! So I should have this finished over the Thanksgiving weekend, and will begin mailing out to everyone who's pre-paid for batch five starting on Monday.

I will have a few left over, so if there are a few people who didn't get in on this batch, you may be able to snag a leftover. Once I do all the accounting, I'll update this thread with the number of leftovers I have.

Let me know. I'll take a ride down and grab it.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Update: All orders for batch #5 shipped yesterday! You should receive yours by the weekend if you are in the US, and within a couple of weeks if you are in EU or UK.

I made a bunch more in this batch and have extras. PM me if you want one, without having to wait!

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
Got mine today and installed it immediately. Great product!

Thanks southpaw, this is an awesome idea and I know how much of a chore it is to sand and paint...well worth the price!

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Got mine today and installed it immediately. Great product!

Thanks southpaw, this is an awesome idea and I know how much of a chore it is to sand and paint...well worth the price!

Thanks! Most people should be receiving them today.

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Installed mine yesterday and fits perfectly. Easy install. I wonder how it will handle in hot weather. I got a 3D printed go pro mount from a forum member on Camaro 5 and it started to expand from the heat. Still works fine, but the visor doesn’t stay secured as secured since it expanded.