GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Helix Soundbox Subwoofer Demo Switch DKS051419

figgy1

Ready to race!
Hi All,

I have a the Helix Soundbox Subwoofer Demo Switch DKS051419 for sale. Its brand new and has never been used. Literally took it out of box to photograph it. Comes with wiring cable to install unit in front of vehicle. Want to know just what a differnce the Helix amp and sub makes to your vehicle then this device is the answer. The Demo switch will allow you to demonstrate the Volkswagen Soundbox & DSP unit by allowing users to turn the system on or off on demand. Price €25 or $30 and I will ship to anywhere in the world via tracked insured shipping. PM me if interested.

Now Sold

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 566
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 437
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 755
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 529
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:

flugame12's

Car(s)
2015 Golf 7R
Hi, is this used to configure the helix subwoofer as well? What does "The Demo switch will allow you to demonstrate the Volkswagen Soundbox & DSP unit by allowing users to turn the system on or off on demand." actually mean? :)

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Hi, is this used to configure the helix subwoofer as well? What does "The Demo switch will allow you to demonstrate the Volkswagen Soundbox & DSP unit by allowing users to turn the system on or off on demand." actually mean? :)
It actually means that. It’s a switch that when In the on position makes the dsp and little subs work and when in the off position it makes them not work and bypass the audio signals direct from the headunit to the door speakers. It does nothing more that that though.

Huddo

Car(s)
2020 Golf GTI TCR
That’s handy , so you can literally do a before and after demo to confirm you’ve spent your £300 or £400 wisely, great idea.