GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CTS Downpipe WOT Sounds

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Awesome! I'll try to do a similar thing so we can hear a difference between catted and non-catted. Nik from CTS says the cat changes the tone a bit.

nis240sxt

Ready to race!
Sounds exactly like mine Irish, not surprising since we have the same setup. Will wait for Carlos' clip to see if it's worth going catted or resonated. Thanks for the clip!

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Irish: how was yours setup?

But I'll prolly ask my fiancée to just ride in the back with my Rode VideoMic Pro on my Canon 5D3 lol.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Love it!

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Sounds exactly like mine Irish, not surprising since we have the same setup. Will wait for Carlos' clip to see if it's worth going catted or resonated. Thanks for the clip!

It's been wet the last few days. May not have a chance to make a clip any time soon :/

I'll make a new thread for it. Stay tuned!

Irishace

Ready to race!

Ty

love the way it farts lol reminds me of my friends srt8 jeep straight pipe. I got manual so no farting for me only dsg :(

Ya, the DSG zaps are a lot more pronounced now, I really like this feature.

Ty Kindi!

It's been wet the last few days. May not have a chance to make a clip any time soon :/

I'll make a new thread for it. Stay tuned!

Excellent, look forward to it.