Autocross Champion
Apparently it'll fit in any car. ��

Attachments

• img20181109_081126.jpg
    img20181109_081126.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 877

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
i've considered something like this for getting the doggo during roadtrips.

My dog refuses to sleep on anything but hard surfaces. He only lays on his beds when hes chewing bones.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Apparently it'll fit in any car. ��

I love the Q/A for this. Half of the answers for questions like "Will it fit (insert car here)" are "I have no idea, sorry" or "i didn't buy it so I dont know"

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I would look for something i could put onto the folded down rear seats, that way you get a little more room by incorporating the trunk space.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
My first thought was for a dog as long as their claws don't puncture it. I have a cover since I often carry stuff on the back seat.

If it's some that's really sharp or could do damage I use a Harbor Freight moving blanket. They're only $5 for a small one or $9 for a large one. The gray ones match the leather well.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
My first thought was for a dog as long as their claws don't puncture it. I have a cover since I often carry stuff on the back seat.

If it's some that's really sharp or could do damage I use a Harbor Freight moving blanket. They're only $5 for a small one or $9 for a large one. The gray ones match the leather well.

Thats a good idea. They have sales on these often as well. I picked up a few of them last time I was there, as well some of those little moving dollies for 3 bucks a piece. They're useful to have around and you can salvage the casters from them for cheaper than it would be to buy the casters alone. I used them for the tire-rack I made this year so I can move it out of the garage if I need more space to work (you can even see the caster-less dolly in the photo next to the air compressor haha)

2ndGTI

When I took an extended road trip in my Mk 1, I removed the back seat and the passenger seat. A tool box in the passenger footwell was almost exactly the same height as the luggage compartment floor, and it supported one end of a plywood sleeping platform. Add an air mattress and a sleeping bag, and it was pretty comfortable. Sorry, no photos.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Congratulations. 10000 posts and about 100 worthwhile
Really? Do you have to do it every post he makes?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk