GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another is38 victim

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Would really like to see this.

Same.

I'm doing some house hunting and the area I'm looking in would make E85 very difficult. I really, really didn't want to do pump/meth but I'm giving it some consideration.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
As am I since those bastards took my E85 away. Who does that? 26psi with gutted timing is no fun.

Nope I've been back on pump gas for the last 10 days or so before the turbo swap this weekend.

Huge drop in torque.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I'm gonna have burn through this tank of fuel, its probably around e45 when the turbo popped and I still have like 3/4 of a tank left.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Well she is running. How's it sound any abnormalities, I tend to here things when I'm listening for something and hoping everything is ok lol

https://youtu.be/lNFgkUhNHIg

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
It's funny how much these things sound like a TDI under the hood. Looking forward to your impressions once you're back on the road.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Put new plugs and ran a compression test yesterday before firing it up and it was 170psi across the board

railroader

Autocross Newbie
That’s a great sign! Hope all is good with it.
Hope so to, I'll take it off the stands today after work and see how it runs

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Got base map last night see how it runs after work, lpfp came in yesterday so that will be this weekend

railroader

Autocross Newbie

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Like cowzill00 said these sound like diesels under the hood. The video sounds normal to me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Like cowzill00 said these sound like diesels under the hood. The video sounds normal to me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
I know they are loud just seems like more noise than it use to have, probably me being overly sensitive with my hearing cause when the turbo blew the car had a knock but that went away,