GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Pretty tame, my H&R lowering springs showed up. Now if Bilstein would just start shipping B8's again.

Attachments

• Springs.jpg
    Springs.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 883

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
thanks.. I was on the fence about hyperblack.. but it's pretty nice

I love the hyper black rse10’s. What color is your mk7? I’m debating between those and glossy machined silver to go on a reflex silver GTI.

Do you mind me asking if you got a good deal anywhere?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navi

Autocross Champion
I got a really good deal from a friend of mine that is a neuspeed dealer. If you pm me, I can send you his contact info. My car is wrapped avery khaki green... I'll be posting pictures in two weeks or so.

edrex

Ready to race!
I got a really good deal from a friend of mine that is a neuspeed dealer.
See if your friend wants to do a group buy. I’ve got my eyes on a set of rse52’s that I’m waiting for Black Friday deals to buy, but if a deal comes up before then I’d be down

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Got my Ebay turbo muffler delete in today. I am really surprised because on the listing it implies that I was getting some no name brand TMD but when I opened the package it turns out to be Forge? Not a bad deal for around $100cdn.

Last edited:

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
Got my Ebay turbo muffler delete in today. I am really surprised because on the listing it implies that I was getting some no name brand TMD but when I opened the package it turns out to be Forge? Not a bad deal for deal for around $100cdn.
Nice! Have a link to the seller?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

flygteye

Ready to race!
Wheel key for my wheel locks....someone lost his and couldn't get the summer wheels off...doh!! Happy to say the wheels are off (winters on) and I won't be losing this one anytime soon.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Last edited: