GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

takemorepills

Ready to race!
Beautiful revolvers, guys. Wouldn't mind adding a few to the stash some day.

Current handguns are a Glock 21 and a S&W M&P Shield 9mm. Bought the Shield because it fits perfectly in the underseat tray of the GTI.

Current new toys are a standard M&P 15 and a KSG shotgun:

Attachments

• IMG_20180916_163643651.jpg
    IMG_20180916_163643651.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_20181015_193719131~2.jpg
    IMG_20181015_193719131~2.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 202

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Beautiful revolvers, guys. Wouldn't mind adding a few to the stash some day.

Current handguns are a Glock 21 and a S&W M&P Shield 9mm. Bought the Shield because it fits perfectly in the underseat tray of the GTI.

Current new toys are a standard M&P 15 and a KSG shotgun:
Wanted a ksg ever since John wick lol just couldn't get myself to spend that cash on a scatter gun. Settled for an 870 I picked up for 150 brand new on clearance from walmart lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

takemorepills

Ready to race!
Wanted a ksg ever since John wick lol just couldn't get myself to spend that cash on a scatter gun. Settled for an 870 I picked up for 150 brand new on clearance from walmart lol

I'm hearin' ya. I was initially going to buy a Standard Manufacturing DP-12, but they are $1400. My KSG went on sale for $599 recently, not too bad for so much capacity/uniqueness. I was able to buy both my KSG and the M&P 15 for what I had budgeted for the DP-12.

Wouldn't mind an 870 either, especially for $150!

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I really want a decent semi auto tactical shotgun.

No idea why as it really wouldn't fill any niche for me...but I still want one.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I'm hearin' ya. I was initially going to buy a Standard Manufacturing DP-12, but they are $1400. My KSG went on sale for $599 recently, not too bad for so much capacity/uniqueness. I was able to buy both my KSG and the M&P 15 for what I had budgeted for the DP-12.

Wouldn't mind an 870 either, especially for $150!
599 is a good price. I'm right down the road from kel tec they have some good products. They clean and service guns for free if you take them there.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I really want a decent semi auto tactical shotgun.

No idea why as it really wouldn't fill any niche for me...but I still want one.
I'm an ak fanatic so I love any saiga 12 style. Really don't see a huge need for semi auto though in a shotgun besides 3 gun. In the end though, do we really need a reason? Lol

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Check out my used Mk17 5"/25 wet mount...lobb a 35lb. projectile 8 miles capable of firing HE, AP, and VT Proximity shells. Trained crew using the ready stow locker can fire 10 rounds in the first minute. Preferred target is Japanese shipping.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Or my favorite weapons system ever, the Bofors "40 millimeter machine gun". Because that is way cooler sounding then just Bofors. This baby, along with her aft mounted twin, could pump out 120rpm. Again, preferred target is Japanese shipping.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Anybody know of a good place to sell some AR15 parts? I'm tossing around the idea of taking off some of the FDE furniture on my AR and not sure where I could list them.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Yea gunbroker. Depending what state, Craigslist or armslist as well

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Thanks guys, I'll check them out.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk