GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Yep, DA/SA. Both the DA and SA pulls were ridiculous so IMO the spring was a necessary upgrade and a trigger mod would be even better. There are kits but for as infrequently as I shoot, the small investment of a spring was plenty for now. I was going to go to the Great Lakes outdoor in Bainbridge since they went under this month, but a friend told me they didn't have that many guns left. 20% off all firearms was very tempting though
Others told me the same. I didn't think that store would last, that was a bit ambitious for the owner of the chain, who was(at the time) the commissioner in Geauga county. I always shop the Middlefield store, which would be the last to go.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
So I was watching a couple hours of gun news and reviews on YouTube like any other evening, when all of a sudden the videos stopped playing and displayed "playback errors". I closed the app, tested my internet with Netflix, everything played instantly. No buffering. I go back to YouTube, and find that not gun related videos are playing just fine for me. Same situation on my phone. Next morning, everything was fine. Made me wonder, did somebody feel I had my share of gun reviews for the evening?

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
So I was watching a couple hours of gun news and reviews on YouTube like any other evening, when all of a sudden the videos stopped playing and displayed "playback errors". I closed the app, tested my internet with Netflix, everything played instantly. No buffering. I go back to YouTube, and find that not gun related videos are playing just fine for me. Same situation on my phone. Next morning, everything was fine. Made me wonder, did somebody feel I had my share of gun reviews for the evening?
You've had enough for today. Hate to have you get excited and buy more guns...

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
"Land of the free"

:rolleyes:

& the "American Dream"....

Remember folks, the emphasis is on the word "Dream"...which is totally different to "reality"...

Disclaimer:-investments in stocks & share may go down as well as up, your investment may be totally lost, etc..etc.

I lived in the Midwest for 3yrs so I know what its like over there...:cool:

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
Any revolver fans??

Attachments

• !327PD_2.jpg
    !327PD_2.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 201
  • !29-2.jpg
    !29-2.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 202

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Any revolver fans??
I love my j frame. I still feel they have a part in edc. Usually not my primary though.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I’ll admit it. My 642 is my primary, because it’s so easy to grab and go. It’s better than nothing lol.
Agree better than nothing. 642 is very light. I used to do the same with mine for a pocket gun but it took a backseat to my m&p bodyguard. More rounds and slightly better ballistics. Not to mention even lighter.