GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Do they really want you starting your log at 2k? Doesn't seem great for our clutches, even aftermarket?

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Talked to Alex, he guessed that I sucked air from fuel sloshing out of the sump.

He was right. Just did back to back 40-140s on the highway and it never dropped fuel pressure.

Don't launch on slicks with 1/4 tank...:eek:

BlancoGTI17

Ready to race!
Car(s)
17 GTI Autobahn
Talked to Alex, he guessed that I sucked air from fuel sloshing out of the sump.

He was right. Just did back to back 40-140s on the highway and it never dropped fuel pressure.

At least you learned this before you blew it up...

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
Do they really want you starting your log at 2k? Doesn't seem great for our clutches, even aftermarket?

We generally ask for logs to start around 2-2.5k rpm. The load is fine for stock clutches. Starting later you'd miss logging how the car is reacting and spooling up. This is important data to see how the car reacts going full throttle and how it builds boost.

marauder

Go Kart Newbie

Navi

Autocross Champion

Damn boy, that's scary. Good information to know. Hopefully no long term effects.

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
I am definitely still having issues trying to run the Cobb or Stratified base maps. I emailed the logs of each Saturday. Thanks!

So the Cobb OTS map isn't working for you either? It is most likely then a hardware issue.
You've verified the wastegate, what about connections to the turbo? Like DP sitting correctly, intake, it mounted properly to the block?

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Sooo, Alejandro sends me my first intial tune and I was somehow smart enough to not only lose it but to delete it also. Just wondering if I'm the only retard on the block that pulled that off? And if anyone can throw a Dogg a bone and maybe help me out on these .ptm files? What app/program should I open it with. I also just purchased a new laptop for just the manager an other car things so I am a little rusty with the cp's. Thanks in advance guys

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
Sooo, Alejandro sends me my first intial tune and I was somehow smart enough to not only lose it but to delete it also. Just wondering if I'm the only retard on the block that pulled that off? And if anyone can throw a Dogg a bone and maybe help me out on these .ptm files? What app/program should I open it with. I also just purchased a new laptop for just the manager an other car things so I am a little rusty with the cp's. Thanks in advance guys

You need to download the Cobb AP Manager

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
You need to download the Cobb AP Manager

As my question states, I bought a new laptop for the MANAGER, and other car related things. To make it a little less on the simple side. Can someone let me know what app/program I need to open the .ptm attachment with. Or do I use the Manager to open the attachment.
Thanks again,