GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The best description of our car

gregozedobe

Battle scarred veteran
Jack of All Trades

I'm similar, I call my R wagon the "swiss army knife of cars" because it is so versatile.

-If I just want to cruise from point A to point B it does that effortlessly,
- if I want to load it up with crap it has lots of room ('cause it's a wagon),
- if I want to take off briskly or zoom around a roundabout it has good grip regardless of whether the roads are wet or dry,
- and when I want to play then it is most definitely up for a bit of fun (and being a fairly plain looking white wagon with a quiet exhaust I attract very little unwanted attention from LEO).

It is one of the best cars I've ever had as far as meeting MY requirements :)

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
I'm similar, I call my R wagon the "swiss army knife of cars" because it is so versatile.

-If I just want to cruise from point A to point B it does that effortlessly,
- if I want to load it up with crap it has lots of room ('cause it's a wagon),
- if I want to take off briskly or zoom around a roundabout it has good grip regardless of whether the roads are wet or dry,
- and when I want to play then it is most definitely up for a bit of fun (and being a fairly plain looking white wagon with a quiet exhaust I attract very little unwanted attention from LEO).

It is one of the best cars I've ever had as far as meeting MY requirements :)

If they sold an R wagon here, I know a few folks indeed who would have jumped on it. Sadly, VW has determined we are not worth. Not enough marsupials here I guess.

MDLBC

Ready to race!
If they sold an R wagon here, I know a few folks indeed who would have jumped on it. Sadly, VW has determined we are not worth. Not enough marsupials here I guess.

I’m one of them! My last two cars were a TSX Wagon and 9-3 Aero Wagon.

MDLBC

Ready to race!
Our VW dealer here usually has 40 or so Gofl wagons on the lot, compared to maybe 5-8 GTIs and no Rs. The rest are of course Tiguans and Atlases.

That is some huge inventory! I’ll pass on the wagon/all track. It was the R wagon I was craving. SUV land here as well.