GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CTS MK7 DP w/ Cat.

phthom

As stated have a cts dp w/ cat for sale. Have a S3 on the way, had the DP installed for 9 months and for 9k miles. Comes with a Vibrant J-bend o2 spacer. Has the middle sized insert for MIL free fun. Also have a new wrap kit for the DP that can include free of charge, DP has not previously been wrapped. If pics are needed no prob, comes w/ all packaging and willing to ship. I'm located in Cincinnati area. $400 + shipping.

phthom

Here's obligatory horrible photo

Attachments

• IMG_2285.JPG
    IMG_2285.JPG
    550.2 KB · Views: 813

phthom

Little more aggressive than stock. At cold start its the loudest. DSG farts are more pronounced. If i kept the GTI I would of cut the resonator out. There's alot of vids on youtube that would answer your question.

phthom

If you don't have the vehicle flashed then you'd likely have a converter code appear. I only ever ran the dp with the spacer and never had an engine light on. I'd fig 30-50 in shipping.

Savannah Golf R

Passed Driver's Ed
Free bump, I have the same downpipe on my GTI and installed without the Vibrant Performance spacer. I received a CEL after about 30 miles, it remained on until I purchased the same spacer. This made the exhaust perfect in my opinion, excellent down pipe.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
ugh I want, but I just dropped $1200 after install on tires and a mount, so i gotta be a good boy with my money. but damn, I want.