GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another Helix dongle for rent

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
I know there is another Helix dongle rental thread that's been going for awhile, but sometimes there is a wait list for it. When I needed it, there happened to be a long wait, so I ended up finding one to purchase. I am renting out my Helix dongle as well. For details, see the other thread I made in the classifieds. Rentals are only $10 each + shipping.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43844

murph3699

Go Kart Newbie
I just had my Helix installed at the dealer today. I got it for $250 installed as part of the new car purchase. I told them to program it to "57". Somehow I think I should take a ride down to the Ville and have you check mine lol. Don't really trust the dealer. I had to tell them more or less how to install it.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
I just had my Helix installed at the dealer today. I got it for $250 installed as part of the new car purchase. I told them to program it to "57". Somehow I think I should take a ride down to the Ville and have you check mine lol. Don't really trust the dealer. I had to tell them more or less how to install it.

Don't blame you, and great price! Anytime, just PM me...

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Just saw your PM, somehow missed the notification, will try to ship it tomorrow. If not it will be in the mail Saturday for sure.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Pm sent.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

777-300ER

Go Kart Newbie
Honest question. If I have a fender system and upgrade my subwoofer should I use the helix dongle to relevel my amp or just leave it as it is?

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Honest question. If I have a fender system and upgrade my subwoofer should I use the helix dongle to relevel my amp or just leave it as it is?

First off, the Helix system isn't compatible with a Fender system equipped car

And the Fender amp can't be programmed (like the Helix DSP), if that's what you're referring to doing