GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retrofit Highline RVC

SerhatReis

I just retrofitted the Highline RVC (OEM) on the MK7, OBDEleven recognize the camera i can connect to controller 6C (RVC). I can also get livedata from the controller. The problem is, the camera does not work and does not flip open.

I get the next errors at controller 6C:
B201000 - No Basic settings
U101300 - Control Unit not coded

Longcoding: 00000000000000000000

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
I just retrofitted the Highline RVC (OEM) on the MK7, OBDEleven recognize the camera i can connect to controller 6C (RVC). I can also get livedata from the controller. The problem is, the camera does not work and does not flip open.

I get the next errors at controller 6C:
B201000 - No Basic settings
U101300 - Control Unit not coded

Longcoding: 00000000000000000000

Sounds like it hasn't been parameterised - where did you buy it?

SerhatReis

Sounds like it hasn't been parameterised - where did you buy it?

VAG Parts dealer in the Netherlands, its OEM. I can connect the controller but when i want to change the settings in longcoding i get the exception "22 - long coding not accepted." Do i need the security access code?

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
VAG Parts dealer in the Netherlands, its OEM. I can connect the controller but when i want to change the settings in longcoding i get the exception "22 - long coding not accepted." Do i need the security access code?

You shouldn't need one, no.

Mine came pre-parameterised despite being brand new, so I didn't have the "control unit not coded" error. I believe this is something you can only solve with VCP or ODIS, but don't quote me on that.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion

Are you using OBDeleven or VCDS? If OBDeleven, try changing the default service diagnostic session to "VW diagnostic session" before coding. That allows a lot of coding to be accepted where it otherwise wouldn't, at least in my experience.

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
Are you using OBDeleven or VCDS? If OBDeleven, try changing the default service diagnostic session to "VW diagnostic session" before coding. That allows a lot of coding to be accepted where it otherwise wouldn't, at least in my experience.

How do you do this?

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Thank you! haven't been able to use certain DSG adaptations. Hopefully this can help. VCDS does them no problem.

I could not enable certain BCM or Dashboard functions without changing service mode... kept getting "Out of range" or other random errors. Took me forever to figure this out, there's no support apparently for this stuff.

SerhatReis

I get the same error.. "22 - function cancelled, marginal condititions have not been met.". I use OBD11

Last edited: