GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Incentives 7/10-7/31

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Dealership I was trying to buy from yesterday wanted to see and copy my SCCA membership card before offering the discount. I just signed up last week, so I showed him the confirmation email and still said that wasn't enough.

Technically, they are required to keep a copy of your membership card on file in the deal jacket, in case they are audited by VW. Some dealers are more careful with their paperwork than others. In addition to the partner certificate, the dealer wanted a photocopy of my work badge, just in case.

applesauce2

Passed Driver's Ed
I’m not seeing where USA Cycling still has a partnership with VW. I’m just going off of the lack of any mention of VW on the USA Cycling membership benefits page.

What is the best path for someone whose compay is NOT on VW Partner program list?

USA Cycling seems to be the most cost effective at $50/Yr membership. So I can simply sign-up then get the Partner Code, and then get $500 off after best-negotiated price? Seems easy/like a no brainer.

If there is a better alternative, let me know :) Thanks all!

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
applesauce said:
I’m not seeing where USA Cycling still has a partnership with VW. I’m just going off of the lack of any mention of VW on the USA Cycling membership benefits page.

According to the website, a complete list of benefits can be viewed once you've logged in. I did not verify this because I can't be bothered to create a login for their website.

nygiants242

I confirmed with VW, as of this year, USA Cycling is no longer part of the partner program.

Given this, it seems like Sports Club of America is the best alternative?

Can someone confirm that this has worked with them in the past? So in that case, it is combinable off of dealer invoice + all incentives?

What - You get $500 off the Dealer Invoice Price on a new VW, which is then combinable with all current available offers and incentives. The VW Partner Program is designed to give you the best deal on the purchase or lease of a new VW model – the hardest part should be picking the color!

http://www.vwpartnerprogram.com/vw/partner/program/partner/program

cb1111

Given this, it seems like Sports Club of America is the best alternative?

Can someone confirm that this has worked with them in the past? So in that case, it is combinable off of dealer invoice + all incentives?

What - You get $500 off the Dealer Invoice Price on a new VW, which is then combinable with all current available offers and incentives. The VW Partner Program is designed to give you the best deal on the purchase or lease of a new VW model – the hardest part should be picking the color!

http://www.vwpartnerprogram.com/vw/partner/program/partner/program
Yep

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
nygiants242 said:

Can confirm. I bought mine through partner program, $500 under invoice minus $500 bonus cash minus $4000 dealer cash (last Oct.)

My brother just bought a 2018 with the partner discount by joining SCCA. $85/yr membership, but you need only be a member at time of purchase.