GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VWGoA Friends and Family Program - How Does It Work?

pschwa

I have searched for prior posts on this, figuring it had to have come up before, but was surprised to have found very little.

I have a friend who’s wife works for VWGoA corporate, and can hook me up with a Friends and Family Program certificate.

http://www.vwpartnerprogram.com/vw/partner/program/friends-and-family/program

Given that the deal is described as essentially the same as the partner program (invoice minus $500 minus current incentives), and that it is maintained under the partner program website, I am assuming that this cannot be stacked with other partner program certificates (e.g. SCCA). Can anyone in the know confirm this?

And if this is correct, am I right in assuming that Friends and Family pricing CAN be stacked with other buyer or dealer incentives, like military/first responder, recent grad, dealer cash, and APR cash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
If your dealer deal is less than invoice then your dealer will reduce additional $500 with friends and family discount. You can stack this with other incentives but not SCCA.

1stis300

By joining SCCA, you might be able to get discounts similar to that of VW friends and family.

Allows you to buy at dealer invoice! Wow. Might be able to afford a Autobahn now. Woo Hoo. Going shopping soon!!

Last edited:

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
VW Partner and Friends & Family are effectively the same program. Both allow you to purchase the VW of your choice at $500 below dealer invoice, as shown on their website. Once your certificate is printed, the participating dealer (basically all of them) will sell you the vehicle at that price, minus any incentives that are available, including college/military, dealer cash, APR cash, lease cash, bonus cash, whatever. Because they are the same program, it is not possible to combine them for $1000 off invoice.

Partner Program is for employees of VW's corporate partners, so your organization's HR should be able to tell you if they have an agreement with VW. If not, SCCA members are eligible for partner program pricing after 30 days of membership. SCCA membership is only required at the time of purchase, so once you've paid for the first year you can let it lapse.

The only vehicle currently excluded from the partner and F&F programs is Golf R.

wantone

Ready to race!
EDIT: Duh answer was right above me! Gotta wait 30 days w/SCCA. Ugh I should have renewed in October.

Last edited: