GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Aphex13

Passed Driver's Ed
Got a spoiler, and test fitted it.

Fitment looks nice. If you don't mind, where did you pick this up from?

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
Weather was nice and I found the time for this! APR rear sway with super pro end links.

This was a simple but noticeable upgrade! I'm glad I made the plunge.

2015csgGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Weather was nice and I found the time for this! APR rear sway with super pro end links.

This was a simple but noticeable upgrade! I'm glad I made the plunge.

How does that make the car feel different when driving ? I have no experience with these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
How does that make the car feel different when driving ? I have no experience with these

To be clear, I don't track my car or drive it all that hard. I like to zip around turns on my daily commute.

The best way to describe is, that it handles like you would expect it too. The turn in and transfer from turn to turn feels more natural. It is an absolute must on the upgrade check list.

SkyeC

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
18 GTI SE
Night and day difference. I’d say it’s probably the best bang for the buck mod you can do for these cars.

24mm for daily driver, bigger if you’re a track rat.

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Went to Home Depot and bought some neoprene washers. Added them under the T30 screws from my carbon fiber core support braces.
I should have done that on the first day or they should come directly delivered with some neoprene washers...

I like little improvements :)

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Went to Home Depot and bought some neoprene washers. Added them under the T30 screws from my carbon fiber core support braces.
I should have done that on the first day or they should come directly delivered with some neoprene washers...

I like little improvements :)
What does this do? Reduce vibration?

Last edited:

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
What does this do? Reduce vibration?

Protecting the clear coating/paint on the carbon fiber. On one spot it started to come off a little. Nothing to be worried about but the rubber washers give some extra protection.

Cyrk

Passed Driver's Ed
installed some CF side inserts for the DSG shifter and these red rings from amazon (not 100% on them yet, wish they were a flat red and not anodized).

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Jazzed up my Tiguan engine cover today
Before:

After