GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

034 dsg tune

Amracer1

Ready to race!
Hey guys i currently have eurodyne stage 3 dsg tune but it sucks for daily driving was wondering if anyone had any expierience with 034 motorsports dsg tune any input would be apreciated thanks

MyGolfMk7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
B5 S4, Mk7 GTI
Hey guys i currently have eurodyne stage 3 dsg tune but it sucks for daily driving was wondering if anyone had any expierience with 034 motorsports dsg tune any input would be apreciated thanks

I'm using the 034 DSG tune. I think it is very good and put some additional thoughts on this post. Note my remarks in the comments section about the version they tweaked for me.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You would definitely like the Stratified DSG tune. No gear hunting in D mode.

SaiiBoost

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI S
ED DSG tune is complete shit. Thing hunts between 3rd-4th gear at the speed limit(30-40mph) in my area. That's the Stage 1, which is supposed to be more street friendly. If anyone is thinking about going ED for DSG tune do not do it. Not sure why Tapp doesn't do a speed based DSG tune for D, instead of set shift points.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
ED DSG tune is complete shit. Thing hunts between 3rd-4th gear at the speed limit(30-40mph) in my area. That's the Stage 1, which is supposed to be more street friendly. If anyone is thinking about going ED for DSG tune do not do it. Not sure why Tapp doesn't do a speed based DSG tune for D, instead of set shift points.

Stratified's DSG tune is speed based in D and it doesn't gear hunt.

SaiiBoost

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI S
Stratified's DSG tune is speed based in D and it doesn't gear hunt.

Just picked up the full Stratified Cobb Accessport package for my old man's CTS Boss 600 MK7R. Excited to get the Stratified DSG tune flashed as soon as they send it to me.

I'm definitely going to switch out of ED on my GTI when I get the money.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Just picked up the full Stratified Cobb Accessport package for my old man's CTS Boss 600 MK7R. Excited to get the Stratified DSG tune flashed as soon as they send it to me.

I'm definitely going to switch out of ED on my GTI when I get the money.

You won't be disappointed with the DSG tune.

londonbridge

Passed Driver's Ed

Are you using the first or second generation of the EQT dsg tune? Does gen2 still hunt like you say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk