GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help fuse box, (battery that gets empty when stopped)

Florian

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
golf7 full very full
Good morning all,
As the title says, I need you, I made several improvements in my car, Blinds Spot Detecion, Heated Seat, TPMS, Lane Assist (Module A5), so everything works perfectly, but a worry, my car once turned off and locked in my garage, if I do not use it for 3 or 4 days, when I come back, there is no battery, I have to open it manually, and then recharge the battery, which is quite annoying, it happened since I installed and plugs the Lane Assist, so I asked some who did the retrofit and I was plugged in the wrong places, I changed the location of the fuse but the problem continues. Can you help me? Or for example tell me what are the locations on golf 7 that uses power permanently even contact off?
Here is a picture of my installation with schema

thank you in advance

http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/42/0oge.jpg

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
Good morning all,

As the title says, I need you, I made several improvements in my car, Blinds Spot Detecion, Heated Seat, TPMS, Lane Assist (Module A5), so everything works perfectly, but a worry, my car once turned off and locked in my garage, if I do not use it for 3 or 4 days, when I come back, there is no battery, I have to open it manually, and then recharge the battery, which is quite annoying, it happened since I installed and plugs the Lane Assist, so I asked some who did the retrofit and I was plugged in the wrong places, I changed the location of the fuse but the problem continues. Can you help me? Or for example tell me what are the locations on golf 7 that uses power permanently even contact off?

Here is a picture of my installation with schema

thank you in advance

http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/42/0oge.jpg
Hey, take the fuse tap out and then take a pic of the fuse panel, it is not clear what slot you used.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Florian

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
golf7 full very full
Hey, take the fuse tap out and then take a pic of the fuse panel, it is not clear what slot you used.

Hi my friend, I plugged the blind spot and lane assist on the F33, I wanted to use the f32 but with the fuse holder impossible to insert the fuse holder in it, for the heated seats I connected to the F26, I have no mistake, just the battery that empties when the car is off I can not understand why

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
Hi my friend, I plugged the blind spot and lane assist on the F33, I wanted to use the f32 but with the fuse holder impossible to insert the fuse holder in it, for the heated seats I connected to the F26, I have no mistake, just the battery that empties when the car is off I can not understand why
One method is to Unplug one at a time and check the main battery wire current, it should be really close to 0, only the alarm should work which barely draws any current, and if you see too much current then the one that you left in is always on.

Second method is the simple one and is to just use a multimeter and check the voltage of both the fuse taps while car is off to check which one has 12v which means its on, and draining the battery.

Florian

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
golf7 full very full
One method is to Unplug one at a time and check the main battery wire current, it should be really close to 0, only the alarm should work which barely draws any current, and if you see too much current then the one that you left in is always on.

Second method is the simple one and is to just use a multimeter and check the voltage of both the fuse taps while car is off to check which one has 12v which means its on, and draining the battery.

Hi my friend, let's take the second solution, what do I do in detail? I leave the battery connected, I connect the cables of the multimeters or that? On the fuse box? But where exactly?