GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: JB4 AFR Harness - Avoid Posi-Tapping Your OEM Harness!

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Does anyone have the 4 part numbers for all the connectors for these harnesses?

I'm looking for the square one on the left for a 2019 R and and the other one for a 2019 GSW/Alltrack. Thanks!

burgerkong

Drag Racing Champion
Hey sorry all, I always forget to check the thread.

All PMs have been replied to, and yes I just got new stock of connectors for both styles, and have 38-40 of each harness.

erikj

How to order one of these harness adapters

Hey sorry all, I always forget to check the thread.

All PMs have been replied to, and yes I just got new stock of connectors for both styles, and have 38-40 of each harness.

I am interested in one of these AFR adapters for my 2019 Alltrack. I tried PMing but haven't received any response yet.
Is there some other mechanism for ordering or contacting to place an order?

Below are pictures of my connector

Wolphe

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 TSi
Has anyone gotten an update, here? I'm interested and don't know if it's still possible to get one of these little guys.

AkHase

I received mine a few days ago. For anyone still looking for one, I would suggest sending him a PM. He responded fairly quickly and sent me the correct connector for my 2019 GTI.

dv/dt

How long have you guys had to wait for burgerkong to send out your harnesses?
I ordered one from him 2 weeks ago and got "confirmation" from him that the package was shipped out 3 days later.. but I still haven't received anything and he hasn't been responding to PMs. Should've been shipping from ontario to Virginia, USA.

dv/dt

Sorry for the late update, quarantine at home with the (young) kids.. I dont know where my time goes!

I never heard back from BK, but I did eventually receive my harness from him a few days (that weekend) after my previous post. So, he did come through but I still haven't heard back from him.

Regardless, the harness is very well built and thoughtfully packaged. No issues with the JB4.

0403201619.jpg

erikj

I contacted and ordered one from him on April 8, 2020. We have exchanged a couple emails since. I contacted him a week or so later. He said he has shipped my harness but has been having difficulties with tracking packages and the shipping due to the COVID effects. He told me he was going to reship out a second one to make sure I get it and asked me to let him know when I get either of them.